Time to Bench Losman

SnakeOiler

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes...the "haters"...those who, when JP was awful and the Bills were losing to the likes of the Detroit effing Lions, had the AUDACITY to say JP might not be all that.

How DARE they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Im a hater, then...so be it. I dont mind being "forced" to change my mind.

869628[/snapback]

No.....they aren't the "haters"....you've got it all wrong. Saying JP might not be all that when we were losing to the likes of the Lions was a reasonable thing to say.

Saying however that irrelevant of the situation(bad OL play/new coaching/new schemes/rookies starting/young QB learning) that JP "will never make it" or that he "should be benched & Nall given a go", does lead to the general opinion that the person making those comments cannot listen to reason.....and in fact might(for some idiotic reason) have a personal dislike for the kid which is causing such strong & thoughtless comments.

So don't worry.....you were obviously never a hater.....simply a doubter.

3 TD's is "not losing the game"?

:ph34r:

869676[/snapback]

Is hitting wide open receivers something special? Were any of those throws something that any other QB couldn't have made? If Harrington had receivers that open he would have had three TD's.

Looking at this defense. I have to give Tom Modrak alot of credit for drafting Keith Ellison. If only he would have drafted Haloti Ngata at #8 then traded up to draft Whitner.

With Ngata in the middle? They might have been good enough to overcome the offense earlier in the year and be in a playoff spot today. :doh:

So did I!  It was great stuff. 

How dare JP hit wide open receivers?!  You gotta love it.

869744[/snapback]

What some people fail to realize (and what others intentionally ignore) is HOW Royal GOT so wide open. The answer, of course, is that Losman looked the safety off to the left before firing to the right for the touchdown. Neither Reed nor Evans was wide open on their touchdowns.

What some people fail to realize (and what others intentionally ignore) is HOW Royal GOT so wide open. The answer, of course, is that Losman looked the safety off to the left before firing to the right for the touchdown. Neither Reed nor Evans was wide open on their touchdowns.

869763[/snapback]

Exactly. Not to mention the 36ydr to Evans thrown perfectly over his shoulder. That's why I laughed so much. It's so stupid, you have to laugh.

Is hitting wide open receivers something special? Were any of those throws something that any other QB couldn't have made?  If Harrington had receivers that open he would have had three TD's.

869761[/snapback]

He made that play with Royal so open by looking off the DB's. Also, that long sideline pass to Evans was placed absolutely perfectly into his breadbasket and around the defenders. I don't think "any other" QB could have made that throw.

Is hitting wide open receivers something special? Were any of those throws something that any other QB couldn't have made?  If Harrington had receivers that open he would have had three TD's.

Looking at this defense. I have to give Tom Modrak alot of credit for drafting Keith Ellison. If only he would have drafted Haloti Ngata at #8 then traded up to draft Whitner.

With Ngata in the middle? They might have been good enough to overcome the offense earlier in the year and be in a playoff spot today.  :doh:

869761[/snapback]

Another nail in the coffin. This team will never get any good if they keep winning.

It must be pure Hell for you to see them winning with Losman at the helm.

Oh, how things could have been, if only Ralph had the wisdom to listen to you and run his business accordingly.

Come to think of it. He probably has. :ph34r:

.....but, concerning some of these commentators who last year claimed "JP will never be a good starting QB in the NFL", you can start to see the look of dread on some of their  faces when they are forced to talk about the Bills.

869585[/snapback]

I count Boomer Esiason and Pat Kirwan among those. Kirwan's crap in the offseason bordered on racism in his "Please win the starting job, Kelly!" interview/story.

Lucas is still sore at the Bills for making him cry.

869746[/snapback]

Admittedly, I was a 'doubter' as well before the bye week, but I always (OK... except on those Sunday evenings) thought that JP should be given the whole season. The doubting was not w/o reason. That he turned on/around his game deserves a big :ph34r:. After 10+ years wandering in the wilderness, we now have a QB.

I was completely amazed at how JP can throw into the wind or against the wind and make it look like there is no breeze at all. That takes tremendous touch and feel to get the right strength not to mention a perfect spiral.

The only thing JP needs to work on is his touch passes on the screen play. A little too high more than right on.

No.....they aren't the "haters"....you've got it all wrong.  Saying JP might not be all that when we were losing to the likes of the Lions was a reasonable thing to say. 

Saying however that irrelevant of the situation(bad OL play/new coaching/new schemes/rookies starting/young QB learning) that JP "will never make it" or that he "should be benched & Nall given a go", does lead to the general opinion that the person making those comments cannot listen to reason.....and in fact might(for some idiotic reason) have a personal dislike for the kid which is causing such strong & thoughtless comments.

869746[/snapback]

Good call....thanks.

Gone! You must be out of your mind.

Nothing has changed.

Wow! Hitting wide open receivers! Let's put Loseman in the HOF. Please :ph34r:

I'm suposed to get excited because the QB didn't lose the game for the Bills? I guess that's the standard.

The Bills are playing well because the Defense and the Special Teams have made up for Loseman's mistakes. Instead of letting yet another Loseman fumble cost the Bills the game like it has all year. The Defense has stepped up.

And how good does Tom Donahoe look. For all the whining you ladies do about about TD?

Jason Peters has looked great.

Lee Evans is showing he is a #1 WR.

Aaron Schoeble is heading to the Pro-Bowl. Or at least should.

McGahee is running with heart.

Nate Clements is finally looking like "The Play Maker" he claims to be.

If he could have only gotten something done at the QB position he may still be the GM. :doh:

869661[/snapback]

Wow, you're a piece of work. I wouldn't think many people would continue with their inane criticisms of Losman as he consistently puts up 67% completion rates with 2 or 3 TDs.

869761[/snapback]

Did you watch the game? You saw those ducks Harrington was throwing, right? I doubt he would've hit one of those TDs.

With Ngata in the middle? They might have been good enough to overcome the offense earlier in the year and be in a playoff spot today.  :ph34r:

869761[/snapback]

They might be in a playoff spot today? With Losman at the helm? You JERK!

You know (now) that Losman is the man. You know it. How does it feel to be so wrong?

DeLuca, if you have any doubt, check out the NFL.com passer ratings tomorrow after they are updated.  Enjoy.

And you are right about TD.  He was not as bad as he was made out to be, and I actually didn't mind him.  Most of his key picks are winning games for us now.

869921[/snapback]

TD would have been here if he knew how to pick a real head coach!!!

Gone! You must be out of your mind.

Nothing has changed.

Wow! Hitting wide open receivers! Let's put Loseman in the HOF. Please :rolleyes:

I'm suposed to get excited because the QB didn't lose the game for the Bills? I guess that's the standard.

The Bills are playing well because the Defense and the Special Teams have made up for Loseman's mistakes. Instead of letting yet another Loseman fumble cost the Bills the game like it has all year. The Defense has stepped up.

And how good does Tom Donahoe look. For all the whining you ladies do about about TD?

Jason Peters has looked great.

Lee Evans is showing he is a #1 WR.

Aaron Schoeble is heading to the Pro-Bowl. Or at least should.

McGahee is running with heart.

Nate Clements is finally looking like "The Play Maker" he claims to be.

If he could have only gotten something done at the QB position he may still be the GM. :nana:

869661[/snapback]

he did ... he drafted Losman. :nana:

If you said that Losman's a bust and he sucks and he should be replaced, that's fine because he really did struggle at times and it was looking doubtful sometimes that he had what it takes to be an NFL quarterback.

But when the guy starts playing great football and is leading his team to big wins like the one today or against the Jets last week, or against the Titans or the Jaguars, atleast have the guts to admit that he's a good quarterback. That's just low, I'm sorry. He's playing some pretty damn good football right now.