Your 2 fave non-Bills teams???

Tcali

New Orleans and Tennessee.

Love what Vince Young is doing. The morons who said he couldnt play QB in this league..well..-He is a smart,winning football player who is a bad wunderlich scorer.

And kudos to TH. Im not saying Donahoe treated him like a slave..but...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A red flag always goes up when someone can actually like another team besides the Bills. Video games and high ticket prices have watered down true fanatisism.

864870[/snapback]

Oh come on John. If its the Bills vs anyone its always the bills.But you know--sometimes the Bills arent in the playoffs---...and sometimes they arent even playing!!!!! So its sometimes fun to root for a team other than them.

with the exceptions of the teams I hate (fish, pats, cowboys, mets, yankees, lakers), I almost always go for the underdog when it comes to non-Bills teams. The story of the world-beating underdog is maybe the greatest theme in all of sports. It's also the reason why I hate the BCS....it totally takes the underdog out of the equation in terms of the college football championship.

Well the sad truth is, I've had to find teams to "root for" around this time of year since 2000. In the past I've always rooted for Indy once playoff time rolled around, but I'm kind of getting sick of them.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Chargers-Saints Super Bowl.

Incidentally, my favorite hockey team just took a 1-0 lead over the Devils in the 2nd. :w00t:

The Cuse

The Sabres

NFL:

The Eagles, like McNabb and Reid

The Saints, how can you not route for that team this year. It was nice to hear that Marv put a call in to Sean Peyton to see about Buffalo. I had not heard that. Man would I love to see that guy in OP.

Love what Vince Young is doing. The morons who said he couldnt play QB in this league..well..-He is a smart,winning football player who is a bad wunderlich scorer.

864853[/snapback]

He's a Vick clone, don't wet your panties over this guy yet.

I also follow Denver and San Fran now.

864853[/snapback]

Can you say bandwagon.... ??? jeez man.

Who do you like in baseball? The St Louis Cardinals?

#2 to the bills is easily the Chargers, they're fun to watch on O and D, plus I have 3 of them on my fantasy team.

After that it gets a little muddy: Fantasy Football allegiences have me hating the saints, and unfortunately when Romo was playing good I hate to admit i enjoyed watching the Cowboys. I'll stick with them even though sunday sucked: they have a decent D that makes plays on occasion, they also have an exciting QB, good playcalling(most of the time), good 1-2 RB punch(love Marion Barber) and a good WR trio(say what you want about TO, seems that every time he signs on with a team they have become super-bowl contenders).

Only 2 ? that's too hard!

Cuse

The Buffalo Sabres

The FC Grenoble rugby team

The Greens of St Etienne soccer team

The Grenoble WolvesBurners hockey team

The Centaurs of Grenoble football team

The Boston Red Sox

The FC Barcelona

The FC Liverpool

The Bourgoin Jallieu rugby team

The Chicago Bears

The Boston Celtics

The New Orleans Saints

The Louisiana Lafayette Raging Cajuns

Only 2 ? that's too hard!

Cuse

The Buffalo Sabres

The FC Grenoble rugby team

The Greens of St Etienne soccer team

The Grenoble WolvesBurners hockey team

The Centaurs of Grenoble football team

The Boston Red Sox

The FC Barcelona

The FC Liverpool

The Bourgoin Jallieu rugby team

The Chicago Bears

The Boston Celtics

The New Orleans Saints

The Louisiana Lafayette Raging Cajuns

865128[/snapback]

How ya doin' Olivier?

I guess the BoSox... Are pretty down on your list now? :P:doh:

:w00t:

I was unaware we were talking non-NFL:

In that case: University of Michigan and the New York Yankees

followed by the Sabres and Knicks(although I cant even watch them anymore, Isaih Thomas and previous management has mangled them beyond reason.)

How ya doin' Olivier?

I guess the BoSox... Are pretty down on your list now? :P  :doh:

:w00t:

865129[/snapback]

The order of that list is not specially linked to a "rank" in my heart Exiled!!

and i guess rooting for the sox is not as "vital" as it was before the 2004 Series. We know the team even if they win dozens of titles in the future will never give us as much as they did in 2004...Anyway once the NFL 'll be over, i'll find myself once again checking the Sox news everyday, full of the eternal hopes of spring and dreams of happy octobers.

The order of that list is not specially linked to a "rank" in my heart Exiled!!

and i guess  rooting for the sox is not as "vital" as it was before the 2004 Series. We know the team even if they win dozens of titles in the future will never give us as much as they did in 2004...Anyway once the NFL 'll be over, i'll find myself once again checking the Sox news everyday, full of the eternal hopes of spring  and dreams of happy octobers.

865140[/snapback]

I know Olivier... :P

Just pour that passion into the Sabres!

Dreams of a happy June in BFLO!

:doh::w00t: