Dunta Robinson post game quote

Nice.

That might be the best catch of Price's tepid carreer.  There aren't many highlights to select from, but that must rank up there pretty damn high for him.

843110[/snapback]

definitely a very good play by peerless. great catch, two feet in, excellent. i think the OT catch against the vikings back in 02 (03?) would create some debate.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely a very good play by peerless. great catch, two feet in, excellent. i think the OT catch against the vikings back in 02 (03?) would create some debate.

843116[/snapback]

I still like the one from RJ to set Christie up for the game winner in homerun throwup. Can still remember ole Peerless not getting to the OB several times that year, but on that play from the shoeless RJ, he finally did.

It's like cunta kinte from "Roots" but much dumber

they looked like a bunch of overly emotional primates on the field.

there's numerous racial terms for his type, he's in denial because he got owned.

If you had any guts, I'd sure be interested to hear you elaborate on this theme.

Did you hear JP's comments on Dunta?

Actually, he didn't even know the dudes name, just called him #23.

After the interception for a TD, JP said "Obviously it wasn't like that was Champ Bailey or anything. In that case you would expect it. But that was #23. Obviously, that is just embarrasing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because i gift wrapped that and tied a nice little bow on it for him."

So again...how is Robinson so wrong?

842682[/snapback]

He was very wrong, He should have said:

"If that had been Marvin Harrison, you'd expect it," he said disgusted. "But it was Peerless Frickin' Price. That's embarrassing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot."

Was I the only one sick of the really outrageous celebrations of routine plays on behalf of the Texans?  Screw those guys.  I didn't really feel one way or the other about them before today, but now they can officially suck it.

842959[/snapback]

I was surprised they didn't make a call on Carr on the first down he ran up the middle of the field. He got up in front of 2 Bills players faces and made a first down signal right in front of them. If Chad Johnson or TO did that, you would definitly see a call for taunting

I was surprised they didn't make a call on Carr on the first down he ran up the middle of the field. He got up in front of 2 Bills players faces and made a first down signal right in front of them. If Chad Johnson or TO did that, you would definitly see a call for taunting

843289[/snapback]

The best part of that celebration was when carr had to tuck his tail in between his legs after that play got called back on a hold. jackass.

there's numerous racial terms for his type, he's in denial because he got owned.

Was he the player for the Texans that after every completion he would waive his arms as if it was incomplete.  Some of the completions were so blatant, he was just showing his IQ

842948[/snapback]

Classy. :)

Your parents must be proud. An athlete makes a comment in frustration and you decide to make to make it a racial matter? Seriously, you need to get a life.

Yes, it was a stupid thing to say. Losman had torched the Texans the last 2 years. But honestly, what has he done during his NFL career? He was coming off games where he struggled to get a 100 yards passing. I have all the confidence in the world in JP but let's be realistic. If Joey Harrington picked us apart, we'd be pissed too.

You don't know anything about Robinson. All you saw was a comment. The guy is a great player for a horrible team. He competes hard evey week. And by all accounts, he is a good guy. But then again, in your pathetic world, Losman should probably go back across the border after he throws an INT.

But you gotta love the internet because people can make stupid commentsand have no accountability. Seriously, you are a pathetic human being and it makes me sick that I root for the same team as you. ;)

Yes, it was a stupid thing to say.  Losman had torched the Texans the last 2 years.  But honestly, what has he done during his NFL career?  He was coming off games where he struggled to get a 100 yards passing.  I have all the confidence in the world in JP but let's be realistic.  If Joey Harrington picked us apart, we'd be pissed too.

You don't know anything about Robinson.  All you saw was a comment. 

843632[/snapback]

You went a bit overboard with your criticism of GLee. The only thing wrong is his post is his reference to a racial slur.

Apart from that, Robinson's response is the kind of actions that separate the classy guys from the others. You said that 'all we saw was a comment'. Well, part of being a player/celebrity/whatever is that you are doomed to be judged by most people based on the words you utter in public. His non-acceptance of his team's incompetence in holding on to the lead is what is pathetic. He chose his words very badly and I think fans of the Bills are totally justified in calling him out for that.

Gotta love the internet ? Sure, no one has asked to be in a fist fight with Robinson and gone beyond accusing Robinson of being a sore loser. Nothing wrong with saying that esp on a fan board of the other team.

But you gotta love the internet because people can make stupid commentsand have no accountability.  Seriously, you are a pathetic human being and it makes me sick that I root for the same team as you.  :)

843632[/snapback]

We receive more evidence here everyday that freedom of speech means freedom to hang yourself in the public eye, freedom to look like a dumbass.

You went a bit overboard with your criticism of GLee. The only thing wrong is his post is his reference to a racial slur.

Apart from that, Robinson's response is the kind of actions that separate the classy guys from the others.  You said that 'all we saw was a comment'. Well, part of being a player/celebrity/whatever is that you are doomed to be judged by most people based on the words you utter in public. His non-acceptance of his team's incompetence in holding on to the lead is what is pathetic. He chose his words very badly and I think fans of the Bills are totally justified in calling him out for that.

Gotta love the internet ? Sure, no one has asked to be in a fist fight with Robinson and gone beyond accusing Robinson of being a sore loser. Nothing wrong with saying that esp on a fan board of the other team.

843741[/snapback]

Fair response. And he put it anything like this I would have not said a thing. I was really pissed by the Robinson comment. However, the racial aspect just was so insane. And I believe Simon posted a few other comments that "g.lee" made. It's 2006. The fact that you can make racist comments because of a football game just means you probably need to get a hobby and/or life.

FWIW, I'm still not sure Price's feet actually touched the ground until he was out of bounds (I wasn't watching in HD).  The back judge was right there, so I'll defer - 'specially since it went in our favor.

842831[/snapback]

Picture in our local paper shows it clearly. That picture's going on my board at work. :P

sorry if anyone already posted but I found it to be pretty funny

"If that had been Peyton Manning, you'd expect it," he said disgusted. "But it was J.P. Losman. That's embarrassing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot." -texans cb dunta robinson

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20061119_BUF@HOU

842578[/snapback]

I don't really care what a Houston fan says