Dunta Robinson post game quote

sorry if anyone already posted but I found it to be pretty funny

"If that had been Peyton Manning, you'd expect it," he said disgusted. "But it was J.P. Losman. That's embarrassing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot." -texans cb dunta robinson

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20061119_BUF@HOU

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If that had been Peyton Manning, you'd expect it," he said disgusted. "But it was J.P. Losman. That's embarrassing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot." -texans cb dunta robinson

842578[/snapback]

Classy response... :doh:

I think that pain in your foot is from the burn when Evans scorched you on those TDs. I also enjoyed how he gave Lee a good 10 yd. cushion after that. I was impressed that he was able to keep from pissing himself on passing plays.

Peyton Manning or not, that doesn't change the fact that the WR you were supposed to be covering flat our ran by you with hardly any move en route to 166 yds on two catches....and then added 9 more for 100 after that.

842578[/snapback]

He sounds like a class guy.

What's embarrassing is having the name "Dunta".  What the hell does that mean?

842591[/snapback]

Picked it up in grade school when the only thing he answered to teachers questions was 'I dunta know'.

842578[/snapback]

Is he wrong?

Is he wrong?

842625[/snapback]

The Bills got the ball with one time out and 1:40 left--the first 20 yards were all secondary receiver plays and improvisation...the play to the fifteen yard line was a bullet; the touchdown pass was also a bullet to his second option and the ball was where noone else could catch it....if it would have been a tipped ball or a hail mary maybe Dunta has a point--but this was a solid drive.

The QB took what the D gave him and drove the ball down the field in the clutch. It has to help with confidence...but noone knows if it will happen again. I sure hope it does.