Dunta Robinson post game quote

I agree with everything you just said, and I don't think there was anything factually wrong about what Dunta said.  It was just a typical, classless, punk excuse made by someone who just had the worst game of his career.

842686[/snapback]

um ... not to break up the party, but robinson played a very good game. faggins is the guy who gave up the two tds, and he actually bounced back very well in the second half.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy response... :doh:

I think that pain in your foot is from the burn when Evans scorched you on those TDs.  I also enjoyed how he gave Lee a good 10 yd. cushion after that.  I was impressed that he was able to keep from pissing himself on passing plays.

Peyton Manning or not, that doesn't change the fact that the WR you were supposed to be covering flat our ran by you with hardly any move en route to 166 yds on two catches....and then added 9 more for 100 after that.

842583[/snapback]

he wasnt covering Evans, Faggins was

Are you really that much of an !@#$?

842715[/snapback]

It honestly didn't look to me like he caught it. But the camera angle sucked...

Still...even if the officials made the right call, they completely ignored that they are required to screw over the Bills at every turn. If that had been Walt Coleman or Dick Hantak making the call, no way that's ruled a catch... :doh:

It honestly didn't look to me like he caught it.  But the camera angle sucked...

Still...even if the officials made the right call, they completely ignored that they are required to screw over the Bills at every turn.  If that had been Walt Coleman or Dick Hantak making the call, no way that's ruled a catch...  :doh:

842741[/snapback]

but it was in the bag , former Buffalo Bill Steve Freeman made the call

It honestly didn't look to me like he caught it.  But the camera angle sucked...

Still...even if the officials made the right call, they completely ignored that they are required to screw over the Bills at every turn.  If that had been Walt Coleman or Dick Hantak making the call, no way that's ruled a catch...  :doh:

842741[/snapback]

That was a definate catch. You could see him drag his feet. Look closely on the replay and he takes some of the green from the turf and drags it across the white on the back of the endzone. That is a catch. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

um ... not to break up the party, but robinson played a very good game. faggins is the guy who gave up the two tds, and he actually bounced back very well in the second half.

842729[/snapback]

Thanx for the clarification Dave. I was really wondering if Dunta Robinson (who I consider one of the league's very best corners) really got lit up today or if there was a case of mistaken identity at hand.

Lee Evans has become a multi-trick pony but there's very, very few people in the league that can hand Robinson his lunch.

And for what it's worth to the rest of the "nobody respects us" crowd, Robinson has always seemed to be as good a kid as he is a ballplayer.

Thanx for the clarification Dave. I was really wondering if Dunta Robinson (who I consider one of the league's very best corners) really got lit up today or if there was a case of mistaken identity at hand.

Lee Evans has become a multi-trick pony but there's very, very few people in the league that can hand Robinson his lunch.

And for what it's worth to the rest of the "nobody respects us" crowd, Robinson has always seemed to be as good a kid as he is a ballplayer.

842768[/snapback]

They still don't respect us. As I was coming into work for a few hours, the 7:10 or thereabouts ESPN scores report gave every score but the Buffalo - Houston. Typical.

Too bad he didn't show it today.  I remember when players used to have class and respect for their opponent, no matter how bad they were. :doh:

842782[/snapback]

If that was the extent of his comments, I simply don't see the big deal. They coughed up a game to a bad Bills team that had shown NO ability whatsoever to come back and win late. I thought his comment was pretty innocuous.

And what is this fantasy world you refer to when players had class and respect for their opponents? Teams used to literally hate each other and try to hurt thier opponents. The modern NFL is a fireside sing-a-long in comparison.

From houstontexans.com:

The Buffalo Bills came back at the end of the game to drive 55 yards in seven plays and score a startling touchdown with nine seconds to play for a 24-21 victory. J.P. Losman, of all people, drove the Bills down to the Texans 15, hitting 5-of-5 passes, and then threw a perfect pass to Peerless Price in the back of the end zone to win the game.

“I could understand if it was Peyton Manning,” Robinson said. “But J.P. Losman? That’s embarrassing. I hope he doesn’t feel too good about it because we just shot ourselves in the foot.”

Up yours A-hole, you got burned like toast when it counted!

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/news_detail.php?PRKey=3116

842741[/snapback]

That is WEAK, dude. There was a very clear camera angle that showed PP catching the ball and dragging his feet. Give some credit and stop being an ass. If you would prefer for the Bills to lose and for Losman to suck, take it to another board and root for another team.

Like it or not, this game was a huge step in the maturation process and development of an NFL QB. Unfortunately, all QBs don't come out of the womb throwing games like this on a regular basis. It takes time. Today was an experience to make us all feel good about the team for a change.

That is WEAK, dude. There was a very clear camera angle that showed PP catching the ball and dragging his feet. Give some credit and stop being an ass. If you would prefer for the Bills to lose and for Losman to suck, take it to another board and root for another team.

wtf are you babbling about?

All he said was that it didn't look like a catch to him. Where did he say anything about wanting the Bills to lose or Losman to suck? Talk about being an ass.......

wtf are you babbling about?

All he said was that it didn't look like a catch to him. Where did he say anything about wanting the Bills to lose or Losman to suck? Talk about being an ass.......

842804[/snapback]

Sorry, dad, I didn't know BJ was off limits. Who asked you to weigh in?

The only people who don't believe Price caught the ball 'legally' after watching the game on TV are also looking for the Braille on their remotes.

Sorry, dad, I didn't know BJ was off limits.  Who asked you to weigh in?

The only people who don't believe Price caught the ball 'legally' after watching the game on TV are also looking for the Braille on their remotes.

842817[/snapback]

I don't give a flying !@#$ at a rolling doughnut about BJ; I was referring to you acting like a dickhead for no reason.

And having seen the replay, I still have yet to actually see Price's feet touch green.

Sorry, dad, I didn't know BJ was off limits.

842817[/snapback]

I'd have thought a little more about that sentence before I hit "Return".

FWIW, I'm still not sure Price's feet actually touched the ground until he was out of bounds (I wasn't watching in HD). The back judge was right there, so I'll defer - 'specially since it went in our favor.