Dunta Robinson post game quote

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I could understand if it was Peyton Manning,” Robinson said. “But J.P. Losman? That’s embarrassing. I hope he doesn’t feel too good about it because we just shot ourselves in the foot.”

Read more of this tool's comments here!

JP only torched your sorry secondary for over 300 yards and 3 TD's you friggin punk!

Read more of this tool's comments here!

JP only torched your sorry secondary for over 300 yards and 3 TD's you friggin punk!

842938[/snapback]

there's numerous racial terms for his type, he's in denial because he got owned.

Was he the player for the Texans that after every completion he would waive his arms as if it was incomplete. Some of the completions were so blatant, he was just showing his IQ

Was he the player for the Texans that after every completion he would waive his arms as if it was incomplete.  Some of the completions were so blatant, he was just showing his IQ

842948[/snapback]

Was I the only one sick of the really outrageous celebrations of routine plays on behalf of the Texans? Screw those guys. I didn't really feel one way or the other about them before today, but now they can officially suck it.

Was I the only one sick of the really outrageous celebrations of routine plays on behalf of the Texans?  Screw those guys.  I didn't really feel one way or the other about them before today, but now they can officially suck it.

842959[/snapback]

I agree, they looked like a bunch of overly emotional primates on the field. I know they're vying real bad for a win but come on, they would make a stop on 2nd and 10 for no gain and go crazy like they just won the lotto.

And that idiot who kept waving the incomplete sign when it was obvious that it was complete, I was laughing at the end by him.

I'd have thought a little more about that sentence before I hit "Return".

FWIW, I'm still not sure Price's feet actually touched the ground until he was out of bounds (I wasn't watching in HD).  The back judge was right there, so I'll defer - 'specially since it went in our favor.

842831[/snapback]

Great picture of his feet in the Houston Cronicle article posted on TBD.

I'd have thought a little more about that sentence before I hit "Return".

FWIW, I'm still not sure Price's feet actually touched the ground until he was out of bounds (I wasn't watching in HD).  The back judge was right there, so I'll defer - 'specially since it went in our favor.

842831[/snapback]

His feet scraped the turf, no doubt about it. I saw little bits of turf flying on the big screen.

For Bungee Jumper:

Feet in bounds. Photo number 7.