On Sunday, The Bills Don't Have.......

1) Gandy was disgraced SO much vs. the Lions, maybe he will be shamed into making some plays and giving Willis some room.

2) The opening play this season proved that the Bills CAN kick Brady's ass, and that was in Foxboro. I am looking for a multiple sack game from Schobel.

3) Who knows, maybe JP can exploit the NE corners and burn them on a few deep ones? How about a 70 yard TD to Evans?

4) We need a statement game from TKO. Hopefully he is improving each week.

5) Bill Parcells once said that teams will lose one game for every rookie in their starting lineup. I hope their rookie RB gets knocked on his ass and coughs it up. Could this be his week to screw up?

Sure, I am dreaming, but anything is possible. The Bills are home, and the area was just devestated by the storm. A win here would go a long way toward making Bills Fans feel better, especially on this board.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Gandy was disgraced SO much vs. the Lions, maybe he will be shamed into making some plays and giving Willis some room.

2) The opening play this season proved that the Bills CAN kick Brady's ass, and that was in Foxboro. I am looking for a multiple sack game from Schobel.

3) Who knows, maybe JP can exploit the NE corners and burn them on a few deep ones? How about a 70 yard TD to Evans?

5) Bill Parcells once said that teams will lose one game for every rookie in their starting lineup. I hope their rookie RB gets knocked on his ass and coughs it up. Could this be his week to screw up?

Sure, I am dreaming, but anything is possible. The Bills are home, and the area was just devestated by the storm. A win here would go a long way toward making Bills Fans feel better, especially on this board.

809771[/snapback]

This weeks Bills are the Lions of last week if you ask me!! They should be hungry for a win!!

809771[/snapback]

6) Bill from NYC will be in attendence and his record speaks for itself!

Yeah. This team ain't been hungry for sh-- in 10 years.

Patriots 84, Bills 3.

809782[/snapback]

Come on man. You have to have a little faith in your team. We new this was a rebuilding year.

So what if they win, what are you going to be saying then lol.

Patriots 84, Bills 3.

809782[/snapback]

Mike Williams takes issue with that one.

I'm dubious as to the potential for success here but I'll be cheering them on. With luck we can win some games we shouldn't to compensate for the ones we should have won. Aside from a couple banged up guys this is the same team that overachieved in September.

809771[/snapback]

I love you opinionism, its so refreshing after reading all these cry babies on this board. Of course we can win this week and that will shut up the bills bashers for oh about ten minutes until they wonder why we didn't win by more

I will still drag myself out of bed and make it out to the bar at 10am (it's tough out west to be an NFL fan) probably hungover and wearing the same Guinness stained clothes from last night and I will still cheer for the Bills. If/when we get killed at least I have Brady and Maroney on my fantasy team and then there is the Sabres who will quickly erase the sting of the Bills losses (like that 9-1 drubbing of the Flyers).

Here's to the Bills pulling off an upset, like me getting that hot girl's number the nigth before, it could happen but not likely.

And here's to the Sabres skating circles around Le Bruin Saturday night.

Thank you Bill from NYC for your perpetual optimism.

You're right, Bill. Buffalo has nothing to lose. If they truly believe they can compete for a playoff spot, this is an absolute must win. They should be laying everything on the line. Six of the last ten games are at home. The time is now.

The Bills may very well (read: probably will) lose the game, but if it's by more than a touchdown I will be sorely disappointed.

Now with that being said...

This week, must win. Yes. They have to go into the Bye-week being 3-4. Knowng that a great win can go far. As well as they come out of the bye to play...

Packers - W (4-4)

Indy - L (4-5)

Houston - W (5-5)

Jacksonville - L (5-6)

San Diego - L (5-7)

New York Jets - W (6-7)

Miami - W (7-7)

Tennessee - W (8-7)

Baltimore - W, because I will be there (9-7)

Patriots 84, Bills 3.

809782[/snapback]

Damn...it only took six weeks for Joe to stop taking his meds again.

:doh: