Go Bill(s)!

Kelly the Dog

THIS is what I never liked about the Clintons.  It's not that they lie, it's that they do it so obviously and poorly.  :D

790024[/snapback]

Feces Heaving Primate I agree, I will further your point by saying that this is what I don't like about any politicians. Sometimes it seems as if they're having a contest to see who can tell the worst lie while keeping a straight face. Maybe that's what Clinton was always grinning about. I always kind of thought he was stoned though.

either way, all a bunch of liars with no or very little connection to reality.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather be lied to obviously and poorly than the opposite.  One will get you the earth-shattering revelation of a blowjob.  The other will get you a modern-day Vietnam. :D

[/PPP]

790473[/snapback]

I do not like being lied to obviously and poorly. That like spitting and laughing in ones face.

Say what you want about Clinton, he just wins... :D

789989[/snapback]

I put the fix in with Roger G. this week. Hillary needs some good campaign photos.

Thank you for all of the kind words to those who sent them in this forum.

And to everyone else, the Secret Service will be at your houses within the hour to put your wives in my alternate schedule book.

I love it - we get this gem from Hillary's spokesperson:

Sen. Clinton "has been wanting to go to a Bills game for quite some time," said spokeswoman Jennifer Hanley.

How dumb do they really think we are? Is there anybody on the planet that actually believes this?

The big question, will she wear red and blue face paint for the photo op?

I love it - we get this gem from Hillary's spokesperson: 

Sen. Clinton "has been wanting to go to a Bills game for quite some time," said spokeswoman Jennifer Hanley. 

How dumb do they really think we are?  Is there anybody on the planet that actually believes this?

The big question, will she wear red and blue face paint for the photo op?

790530[/snapback]

As dumb as anyone who thinks that it will affect one vote.

Next time please ask how dumb they think you are, not we.

"Before Sen. Clinton attends the game, she is scheduled to meet with a famous Buffalo Bill of the past. Hanley said she will appear with Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly at an 11:30 a.m. event at the Buffalo Center for Excellence in Bioinfomatics in downtown Buffalo in connection with Kelly's Hunter's Hope Foundation."

But...but...they're not going to attend Pinto Kenny's extravaganza?

789969[/snapback]

How many times is she going to use the BCEB for a photo op???

How about talking about those 200,000 JOBS you promised Hillary.

I just hope they do not interfere with traffic in and out of the Ralph - it is bad enough without secret service road blocks and longer pat downs. :D

The Clintons are professional politicians. There ARE people stupid enough to vote for Hillary because of dog and pony shows like this. How incredibly sad.

<B word>

:o