Go Bill(s)!

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get her ankles tape while Billy boy helps out with the cheerleaders. OJ (I did not kill) at the Jets game, Hill and Bill (I did not have sex with that women) Vikings game, who ( I did not???) will be at Pats game? :lol:

790129[/snapback]

Smerlas. Probably on the Pats' sideline.

As for the Clintons: eh, whatever... but expect to stand in line at the gate even longer than usual. <_<

Oh my. You're right. She is a United States Senator. A junior no less.

From New York State. My bad.

What about Chuckles? When he makes waves about doing this or that for the Bills is that also meaningless?

Judging by your dribs and drabs remark I am led to believe you are located somewhere down state.

And if that is correct, get out. We don't need any more of your help. Really. We need to create a 49th lower so that we are free from you. We'll still visit and all though  <_<

790285[/snapback]

For as little as I post around here, you really seem to have problems understanding me. My only point was that "celebrities" at the game do not make the Bills more relevant. You intimated that Hillary's position as a state senator made her relevant as relates to funding for the Bills. She could not be less relevant to that issue. Please feel free to include Chuck Schumer in that point as well. The dribs and drabs remark refers to Western New York NOT getting their fair share from New York State (hint: I think we agree on this). From what I can gather from your previous posts about the tornado, etc., I think we live about about two blocks from each other ( I am off Losson across from the park).

I don't like when they show ANY politician in sporting events.  It's just bad form,  But, if they are going to show them, it might as well be either of NY's two GREAT Senators (oops, make that three...must include THE Senator).

790288[/snapback]

I'm flattered, Deano, but you were right the first time - only two of us are great!

(Hint - the other one isn't even from NY!)

But, in the political climate of an election, I suppose she'll claim she's always been a Bills fan, just as she claimed to have been a Yankees fan all her life, despite growing up in Chicago!

(hint: I think we agree on this).

From what I can gather from your previous posts about the tornado, etc., I think we live about about two blocks from each other ( I am off Losson across from the park).

790297[/snapback]

Well then, like I said my bad <_<

Carry on!

You're right that I did misinterpret something you said and was quick to go stupid.

(usually happens with me)

However since we live so close, I take it back.

But if you lived downstate....

I agree that this can only be a good thing.  I still don't completely understand the hatred of either Hillary or Bill.

790280[/snapback]

Come on, you're joking. Our country and NYS would be better off if they both just disappeared.

And I'm sure the well behaved Bills fans at the game will make a great impression on her, and unfortunately for now, her impression of Buffalo matters.

Let's hope the home team puts on a great show.

Smerlas. Probably on the Pats' sideline.

As for the Clintons: eh, whatever... but expect to stand in line at the gate even longer than usual.  :D

790296[/snapback]

Smerlas!! C'mon people that's the best we can do. Somebody mention to me they think it will be Ted, I did not polish that off that bottle, Kennedy.

There was also mention of a bridge but that was in poor taste.

Smerlas!! C'mon people that's the best we can do.                                              Somebody mention to me they think it will be Ted, I did not polish that off that bottle, Kennedy.

There was also mention of a bridge but that was in poor taste.

790390[/snapback]

Oh, no. If that's true, the concession stands will run out of beer before halftime...

:D

The remaining schedule of dignitaries:

vs New England - The Ghost of Bill McKinley

vs Green Bay - Jimmy Griffin

vs Jacksonville - The guy who was shot outside the Roseland

vs San Diego - Commander Tom

vs Miami - Tim McVeigh and Friends

vs Tennessee - OJ's gloves  :D

790454[/snapback]

:o

I heard the wheelchair juggler from outside the HSBC is going to be honored at halftime of the Miami game too.