From ongoing ESPN "Chat"

richNjoisy

Aaron (NYC): Hey Keith hows things? Can you please answer my question...I have been trying to get a question answered for weeks...anyways What do you think of the Bills? Their D is smothering and i think they had a good shot to beat the Jets this weekend, especially if the d plays the way they have been and Willis gets going...what do you think?

SportsNation Keith Kidd: (1:06 PM ET ) I'm doing great. I love being able to sit back and talk for an hour about the NFL. I like the Bills' chances this week against the Jets. The defense has looked awesome in the first two weeks under Jauron. I like how the offense has used Willis McGahee to take pressure off of Losman. From what I've seen in the first two weeks, Losman has made a lot of strides in his decision making.

Aaron (NYC): Hey Keith hows things? Can you please answer my question...I have been trying to get a question answered for weeks...anyways What do you think of the Bills? Their D is smothering and i think they had a good shot to beat the Jets this weekend, especially if the d plays the way they have been and Willis gets going...what do you think?

SportsNation Keith Kidd: (1:06 PM ET ) I'm doing great. I love being able to sit back and talk for an hour about the NFL. I like the Bills' chances this week against the Jets. The defense has looked awesome in the first two weeks under Jauron. I like how the offense has used Willis McGahee to take pressure off of Losman. From what I've seen in the first two weeks, Losman has made a lot of strides in his decision making.

781908[/snapback]

Sums it up nicely in one short paragraph.

Pyrite Gal take notice !

Sums it up nicely in one short paragraph.

Pyrite Gal take notice !

782368[/snapback]

You know I love the ladies. They come in all shapes and sizes and personalities. The one thing they all have in common is the gift of gab. Pyrite Gal is no different. She's cute, as you can see in my personal photo.

I haven't met her but I would like to some day.

781908[/snapback]

I like these comments from a Fantasy "expert" on Yahoo's fantasy football site.

(on why he dropped Coles ranking this week)

Coles has been awesome, so why am I dropping him? The Buffalo pass defense scares me. Nate Clements has been the best corner I've seen so far this year, and Terrence McGee is definitely improving …

As for the Bills, well, I simply had them too low. The corners are playing wonderfully, and London Fletcher is everywhere. Meanwhile, DE Aaron Schobel hasn't really done anything yet this year. I think he'll have a coming-out party at home this week …

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis/ne...gue=fantasy/nfl

I like these comments from a Fantasy "expert" on Yahoo's fantasy football site. 

(on why he dropped Coles ranking this week)

Coles has been awesome, so why am I dropping him? The Buffalo pass defense scares me. Nate Clements has been the best corner I've seen so far this year, and Terrence McGee is definitely improving …

782906[/snapback]

Looks like a bills homer writing this article. Coles ranking drops because he is currently injured.

Yeah, I thought that if you don't hear a corner's name announced all day that's pretty much a perfect game???

782977[/snapback]

its seems most bill fans are never happy, every year its the same ol thing...we could win a superbowl and still we'd have complaining on this board

its seems most bill fans are never happy, every year its the same ol thing...we could win a superbowl and still we'd have complaining on this board

782981[/snapback]

Trust me, I'm not one of those guys. My point was more that McGee has come out this year looking like an all-pro than it was that Clements hasn't looked good. McGee was noticeably making nice plays against New England and he looked great in Miami. His defense of a deep ball intended for Chambers, I remember, was so impressive that even Phil Simms couldn't help but take notice and declare it a "textbook" defense. I'm not really saying that Clements hasn't looked good, but I feel McGee has been more impressive. Even so, Clements has looked a bit shabby in run support, missing Moroney a couple of times I believe.