Look at what the J E T S fans think about our win

fbzh2

heh this pats fan really loves aaron schobel http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23193

PatsFanTX

Hall Of Famer

vCash: 499

His name is Aaron Schobel.

He made Matt light look like a Pop Warner player.

D'Brick is already crapping his pants, and it is only Tuesday.

PatsFanTX

Hall Of Famer

vCash: 499 

Schobel is the 2nd quickest speed rusher (behind Dwight Freeney) in the NFL.

He'll destroy D'Brick one-on-one.

Let's see Mangini's game plan to address that sitution.

Otherwise, PennyBoy will be a sitting duck (like his passes) back there.

I can't deal with that site and all of the freaking pictures that people have in their signatures, it is ridiculous.

Anyone want to take the over under on how big Jets Babe is? My guess is a about a deuce, deuce and a half.

"Do you realize that most Jets fans don't even really care about the Bills, or Buffalo for that matter? The classic AFC East rivalry has always been Jets vs. Miami, and then to a lesser extent, Jets vs. New England. The games against Buffalo would always be somewhat of a nusiance, but nothing more.

Your team, your city, and your life is meaningless. Now drink some "pop", **** a pale, pasty fat chick, and make sure your snowblowers are gassed up."

:blush:

I can't deal with that site and all of the freaking pictures that people have in their signatures, it is ridiculous.

Anyone want to take the over under on how big Jets Babe is? My guess is a about a deuce, deuce and a half.

780943[/snapback]

LOL

Yeah

And likely has the "tease" look going on. Maybe a Bon Jovi t-shirt.

Wow, heck of a view that you have from all they way up there in Oxford F**king Ohio. I forgot what a destination that Cincinatti has become. It must really suck to aspire to make the "Big move to Cleveland someday". What a freaking loser.

780953[/snapback]

I think he was quoting something from a jets board, atleast I'll give him the benefit of the doubt due to the confused face he posted in his post :blush:

Wow, heck of a view that you have from all they way up there in Oxford F**king Ohio. I forgot what a destination that Cincinatti has become. It must really suck to aspire to make the "Big move to Cleveland someday". What a freaking loser.

780953[/snapback]

I think he was quoting somebody from the Jets board. :blush:

I think he was quoting something from a jets board, atleast I'll give him the benefit of the doubt due to the confused face he posted in his post   :blush:

780956[/snapback]

It took me all of 2 seconds to realize that and then I deleted the post. My bad. :lol:

Umm check out my user name and notice the " " around that reply. Sorry if it was unclear. I was quoting a response from some retarded Jets fan from that post. I went to school at Miami U in Oxford but I live outside of Buffalo. C'mon man don't need any friendly fire a couple days before the home opener!

Umm check out my user name and notice the " " around that reply. Sorry if it was unclear. I was quoting a response from some retarded Jets fan from that post. I went to school at Miami U in Oxford but I live outside of Buffalo. C'mon man don't need any friendly fire a couple days before the  home opener!

780962[/snapback]

My bad partner. :blush: I just saw that and got fired up. I didn't even read the screen name. Just saw the post and got fired up. Glad to here you made it back to WNY.

This coming from a guy who constantly changes the subject when he is clearly losing the argument.

She was killing you with football knowledge so you decided to make fun of the college she goes to.

I pray that he's being sarcastic when he said that. There's no football knowledge coming out of anyone in that thread.

Umm check out my user name and notice the " " around that reply. Sorry if it was unclear. I was quoting a response from some retarded Jets fan from that post. I went to school at Miami U in Oxford but I live outside of Buffalo. C'mon man don't need any friendly fire a couple days before the  home opener!

780962[/snapback]

I went there and read about 5 pages of drivel.

At that point I figure my IQ dropped by 5.

Stay away from there man, it is unhealthy! :blush:

Anyone know who the JOKEJokeJokeJoke poster is?  And is he on this board?

As for every female Jets Fan, they're still wearing the same hairdo they had in 1987.  JetsBabe, it doesn't work when you're in your forties.

781053[/snapback]

My guess is Jetsbabe probably is the type of girl who would date one of these morons....

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322041&pp=20

:angry::lol:

Anyone know who the JOKEJokeJokeJoke poster is?  And is he on this board?

As for every female Jets Fan, they're still wearing the same hairdo they had in 1987.  JetsBabe, it doesn't work when you're in your forties.

781053[/snapback]

I don't know, but whoever it is, they're taking those tards to school.