A lot of people are going to be very disappointed

Media pundits, columnists, and your run-of-the-mill doom-n-gloomers are all going to be crying in their beers this year when the Bills fail to meet expectations and play well in 2006.  :devil:

PTR

757062[/snapback]

That's call 'exceeding expectations' for the rest of us.

Yeah; especially if Losman BUSTS out this year instead of being the bust many of the experts hope and if our draft picks put this team over the top. I didn't even mention how they expect Jauron and Levy to fail as well as they all are looking and hoping, as well as a percentage on this board to see them fail so they can say see I told you so.

Media pundits, columnists, and your run-of-the-mill doom-n-gloomers are all going to be crying in their beers this year when the Bills fail to meet expectations and play well in 2006.  :devil:

PTR

757062[/snapback]

There's another thing we have in common: booze for breakfast.

PTR

I predicted the Bills would go 6-10; so I don't know if you'd count me as a doom and gloomer or not. But if Nall steps in for an injured or ineffective Losman and carries the team to an 11-5 record, nobody could be happier than me. Well . . . maybe Nall would be happier, considering a season like that would put millions in his pocket, it would bring him unlimited women (assuming he's single), and he'd be the one actually playing professional football instead of watching it like me. Man it would be nice to be in his shoes. But other than Nall and a few other people, nobody could be happier than me.

I predicted the Bills would go 6-10; so I don't know if you'd count me as a doom and gloomer or not.  But if Nall steps in for an injured or ineffective Losman and carries the team to an 11-5 record, nobody could be happier than me.  Well . . . maybe Nall would be happier, considering a season like that would put millions in his pocket, it would bring him unlimited women (assuming he's single), and he'd be the one actually playing professional football instead of watching it like me.  Man it would be nice to be in his shoes.  But other than Nall and a few other people, nobody could be happier than me.

757133[/snapback]

Another in an endless series of examples of rooting for a personal crusade instead of collective laundry.

I predicted the Bills would go 6-10; so I don't know if you'd count me as a doom and gloomer or not.  But if Nall steps in for an injured or ineffective Losman and carries the team to an 11-5 record, nobody could be happier than me.  Well . . . maybe Nall would be happier, considering a season like that would put millions in his pocket, it would bring him unlimited women (assuming he's single), and he'd be the one actually playing professional football instead of watching it like me.  Man it would be nice to be in his shoes.  But other than Nall and a few other people, nobody could be happier than me.

757133[/snapback]

So, If Holcomb is cut or traded, Are you going to change your name to Nalls Arm?

And I believe in one of the stroies I read when he first came to Buffalo, they said Nall was married, but I'm not 100% sure

757133[/snapback]

Not to gang up, but this does qualify as an odd post.

Losman is the starter. For him to be "injured or ineffective" would probably result in losses for the Bills. How is this a good thing?

To each his own, but when the game is on, it is time to cheer for Buffalo.

Whether you guys believe me or not, I have been in the stands multiple times cheering for Travis Henry, and I have witnesses! :D

I would also like to believe that ajzepp and Rico were cheering for Bledsoe as well!!! :lol::devil::lol:

757133[/snapback]

I thought (or hoped) that you had crawled under a rock! You are the type I was referring to when I say there are those who are hoping the Bills, Losman, and Levy all fall on their face so that they can say see I told you so! But it is really a shame when a SO CALLED fan of the team hopes they fail!

757133[/snapback]

You truly are pathetic.

19 and 0 baby!

757100[/snapback]

I was going to say 20-0, but now I'm realizing that it's impossible for 3 teams in the same conference to finish 16-0. I guess I'll have to settle for a 15-0-1 record where we get screwed over and have to play a wild card game.

Ok, there you go, 19-0-1.

I ahve a problem with the fact that recently every media moron has said that JP is inching close to bust status. How is this even possible? Dont you have to play badly for a couple of years to even be considered a bust. I mean cmon Harrington, Leaf, Akili Smith these guys are genuine busts. JP has played in a total of 8 games. He hasnt even compiled a whole season. Give this kid some room to fu-- up before anyone calls him a bust. The media was willing to give the other 3 plenty of leeway why not give it to this kid. IMO.