Gratuitous JLH photos

I was going to say she look a bit more curvy.

755247[/snapback]

Looks good on her. Makes her look 'attainable'. Like Jennifer Aniston on the first two seasons of 'Friends' before she discovered cocaine.

Another site with some more pictures (though the commentary is less then complimentary)...

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/08/jennifer...t_has_wide.html

755307[/snapback]

She no longer resembles a little boy with giant breasts and all the fags (that who visits that site) think she's a cow. For Christ sake, she looks like a woman. It isn't her fault she became famous at a young age with a hard body.

She no longer resembles a little boy with giant breasts and all the fags (that who visits that site) think she's a cow.  For Christ sake, she looks like a woman.  It isn't her fault she became famous at a young age with a hard body.

755309[/snapback]

Point taken, but to be fair to the critics you can't always equate "skinny" with "body of a boy." Check out a "before/after" comparison here.

Have you ever seen a boy with a body like in that before picture??? :unsure::doh:

Point taken, but to be fair to the critics you can't always equate "skinny" with "body of a boy." Check out a "before/after" comparison here.

Have you ever seen a boy with a body like in that before picture???  :unsure:  :doh:

755360[/snapback]

Just using the example for point of emphasis. And to answer your question, NO! :devil:

She no longer resembles a little boy with giant breasts and all the fags (that who visits that site) think she's a cow.  For Christ sake, she looks like a woman.  It isn't her fault she became famous at a young age with a hard body.

755309[/snapback]

But when she's 56, will you hit it?

We all know JSP will...as long as she doesn't have false teeth...

Have you ever seen a boy with a body like in that before picture???  :unsure:  :doh:

755360[/snapback]

OMG - I wish ya hadn't posted that - she's turning into a freakin' cow!

Hopefully she's just retaining water, but man, time to "Atkins"!

OMG - I wish ya hadn't posted that - she's turning into a freakin' cow!

Hopefully she's just retaining water, but man, time to "Atkins"!

755394[/snapback]

bull sh--! JLH actually has some curves now. before she was a stick with a rack. now shes got a nice ass and some real woman curves on her body.

then again maybe its just me, but i have never condisidered visible ribs under a big rack very attractive.

bull sh--! JLH actually has some curves now. before she was a stick with a rack. now shes got a nice ass and some real woman curves on her body.

then again maybe its just me, but i have never condisidered visible ribs under a big rack very attractive.

755539[/snapback]

Now I've always been a lusting fan of Jennifer Love HugeT*ts, and she does look very nice - voluptuous, even - in the Emmy fotos, but gimme a break here - in the street shots, that 's one HUGE, big ol' butt...reminds me of a different Jennifer.

Now I've always been a lusting fan of Jennifer Love HugeT*ts, and she does look very nice - voluptuous, even - in the Emmy fotos, but gimme a break here - in the street shots, that 's one HUGE, big ol' butt...reminds me of a different Jennifer.

755618[/snapback]

some junk in the trunk is always good

Wilmer Valderrama on Howard Stern

Wilmer Valderrama is every smut-seeker's dream. Dear old Fez kisses and tells. On a recent appearance of The Howard Stern Show, he revealed that Lindsay Lohan was one of the best girls he's bedded, Ashlee Simpson was the loudest, and Jennifer Love Hewitt was an eight out of 10. As if that weren't enough dirt, he also announced that he's had a threesome with two women and had anal sex with a famous actress -- but, being the true gentleman that he is, Wilmer drew the line at revealing her name. I mean, that would just be cruel. He should just stick to rating the famous women he's slept with on a scale of one to 10, that's way more honorable.

Wilmer Valderrama on Howard Stern

Wilmer Valderrama is every smut-seeker's dream. Dear old Fez kisses and tells. On a recent appearance of The Howard Stern Show, he revealed that Lindsay Lohan was one of the best girls he's bedded, Ashlee Simpson was the loudest, and Jennifer Love Hewitt was an eight out of 10. As if that weren't enough dirt, he also announced that he's had a threesome with two women and had anal sex with a famous actress -- but, being the true gentleman that he is, Wilmer drew the line at revealing her name. I mean, that would just be cruel. He should just stick to rating the famous women he's slept with on a scale of one to 10, that's way more honorable.

755655[/snapback]

I guess he doesn't plan on getting anymore hollywood poon. Not sure how he ever did. :devil:

I guess he doesn't plan on getting anymore hollywood poon.  Not sure how he ever did.  :devil:

755657[/snapback]

I saw the interview on Stern On-Demand, pretty funny. He also said he got Mandy Moore's cherry.

JLH, though. Friggin' Wilmer, WTF?:)

Plus she has way too much money to have breasts that point in more directions than Marty Feldman's eyes.

755671[/snapback]

:devil:

anyways the youtube video I posted earlier clearly glorifies JLH's best breast period.