Happy Birthday Alaska Darin!

EC-Bills

Happy birthday!!!

AD do you go fishing in alaska, if so, how do you like it and what species do you prefer to fish for?

Favorite thing to fish for is silver salmon. Fishing here is the best in the world. I've caught pretty much everything there is in the state.

What about hunting?

I am an outdoors person who enjoys fishing and hunting, curious.

753969[/snapback]

Hunting is a gigantic pain in the ass. Expensive too.

Does it really make espresso bellissimo ?

Could I use Illy cafe in it?

754296[/snapback]

Nah, it uses pre-packaged "discs" of coffee. The selections are still rather limited, but the quality of what they do offer is quite good IMHO, and you can't beat the convenience.

I now only use our "regular" coffee maker when we have overnight guests and need a full pot or two.

Favorite thing to fish for is silver salmon.  Fishing here is the best in the world.  I've caught pretty much everything there is in the state.

Hunting is a gigantic pain in the ass.  Expensive too.

754468[/snapback]

Down here we just call 'em coho... You ever pretentious and elitist pup clubber... :);)

Well... Happy B-day!

Viva La 2nd amendment !

:P<_<

Nah, it uses pre-packaged "discs" of coffee.  The selections are still rather limited, but the quality of what they do offer is quite good IMHO, and you can't beat the convenience.

I now only use our "regular" coffee maker when we have overnight guests and need a full pot or two.

754485[/snapback]

Ah, excellent. Sounds perfect for the wife and I. Though I'm an Illy cafe addict.

It is a joke, he's not 2, he's 5.  :devil:

755685[/snapback]

Okay that would make more sense. Was trying to figure out how he was posting here before he was even conceived. Of course I could have easily used VABills math...

Still, he was an early typer. I was proud of my daughters' "mousing" skills at 2 years old...

Okay that would make more sense.  Was trying to figure out how he was posting here before he was even conceived.  Of course I could have easily used VABills math...

Still, he was an early typer.  I was proud of my daughters' "mousing" skills at 2 years old...

755814[/snapback]

When my 1st was still in diapers, we had the computer in his room. When the computer booted up, it played "Shout". He loved that song - he'd kind of bounce around to it and shout "yeah, yeah ... yeah, yeah, yeah ... yeah, yeah, yeah". So it became known as the "yeah, yeah" song. :)

Around the time he was 9 or 10 months old he figured out how to get the computer to reboot to play the "yeah, yeah" song. (He'd hop out of his crib and start playing the song when he was supposed to be going to sleep.) Needless to say, we had to move the computer into the guest room. :devil:

So, she didn't start "mousing" until she was 2? :lol:

Why'd you wait so long to get her started? :lol: