You Know Who We Never Post About Here?

R. Rich

No, no, I'm talking about that guy we drafted 8th overall this year.  I just can't recall the name.

735294[/snapback]

I dont think it matters, because the pick wasnt an o-lineman. Had we drafted a 1st round o-lineman, we would have punched our ticket to the super bowl.

No, no, I'm talking about that guy we drafted 8th overall this year.  I just can't recall the name.

735294[/snapback]

It's on the tip of my tounge....apparently he isn't a good "value" though.......All I can come up with is Bryant McKinney

I dont think it matters, because the pick wasnt an o-lineman. Had we drafted a 1st round o-lineman, we would have punched our ticket to the super bowl.

735339[/snapback]

You mean it's not already punched? Thanks for ruining my day.

735294[/snapback]

Ask John from Hemet. He seems to know. Don't ask him to spell it though...

BTW, your teeth look nice. Donte tell me, you've been using a whitner, haven't you?

All we really need is a QB from Southern California.

735584[/snapback]

Speaking of which, anybody hear anything about the QB battle going on at camp? I hear one guy is throwing every ball into the ground and the other has yet to throw a ball past the line of scrimmage...I've heard the third guy hasn't had a single bad throw in practice for almost a week...is he our guy?

..I've heard the third guy hasn't had a single bad throw in practice for almost a week...is he our guy?

735633[/snapback]

Is that the guy that got the weird stomach virus in Europe, or the guy that stood around a lot?

You mean Nugent? I wonder if we could go back and draft him again.

Then, if we could convince the League to replay last year's games - this time for keepers - we'd probably have a chance to go 9-7. Yes, 9-7. Well, definitely 8-8. Don't 'cha think?