Camp Report - with pics!

I was there for the last hour. They were doing 11-on-11. Wet footballs were giving the QBs lots of trouble - Nall especially. Good blitz pick-ups by the RBs. Coy Wire picked Nall on a tipped ball.

Then some light drills. DJ ended it 15 minutes early. The DBs came to the wall to sign but the rain picked up and the pens wouldn't write.

After practice Takeo got on the field and did one low-speed drill. I didn't notice any limp at all.

Marv enjoys his first day at camp

Holcomb throws a quick-out

The tight ends run a drill

Coach Jauron brings 'em in

Takeo's trash can drill (the cans are linemen)

Nate Clements tries to sign

Coy Wire tries to sign

The weather is supposed to clear so hopefully the pm session is crisper.

I was there for the last hour.  They were doing 11-on-11.  Wet footballs were giving the QBs lots of trouble - Nall especially.  Good blitz pick-ups by the RBs.  Coy Wire picked Nall on a tipped ball.

Then some light drills.  DJ ended it 15 minutes early.  The DBs came to the wall to sign but the rain picked up and the pens wouldn't write.

After practice Takeo got on the field and did one low-speed drill.  I didn't notice any limp at all.

Coy Wire tries to sign

730713[/snapback]

AWESOME - thanks. You should start a radio station up there!

WOW! Great job!

See ya at Tahous in about 20 minutes. :blink:

I was there for the last hour.  They were doing 11-on-11.  Wet footballs were giving the QBs lots of trouble - Nall especially.  Good blitz pick-ups by the RBs.  Coy Wire picked Nall on a tipped ball.

Then some light drills.  DJ ended it 15 minutes early.  The DBs came to the wall to sign but the rain picked up and the pens wouldn't write.

After practice Takeo got on the field and did one low-speed drill.  I didn't notice any limp at all.

Coy Wire tries to sign

730713[/snapback]