Don't wanna step out of line

I hope I'm not stepping out of line, but is there any way to vote for a change in the banner up top? I don't want to seem like I hate Willis because I really do like the guy and hope he has a monster year. However, I question his committment to the Bills. I just think it would be cool to have a guy up there who seems to demonstrate what a Buffalo Bill is all about. Personally, I think Takeo Spikes (doing his leg kick) would look great up there. Or perhaps London Fletcher? Again, I don't wanna step on any toes but was just wondering if anyone else felt this way? I'll shut up now. :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I'm not stepping out of line, but is there any way to vote for a change in the banner up top?  I don't want to seem like I hate Willis because I really do like the guy and hope he has a monster year.  However, I question his committment to the Bills.  I just think it would be cool to have a guy up there who seems to demonstrate what a Buffalo Bill is all about.  Personally, I think Takeo Spikes (doing his leg kick) would look great up there.  Or perhaps London Fletcher?  Again, I don't wanna step on any toes but was just wondering if anyone else felt this way?  I'll shut up now.  :P

705310[/snapback]

You might be on to something there.

Being on the Banner at TBD is akin to being on the cover of SI.

I think it was last changed early in the season last year and there was some shuck and jive about it giving McGahee the kiss of death. Maybe if we change it, he'll at least show up for the next mini camp. :D

That being said, let's NOT put Marv and his guns of steel up there. A much more deserving candidate - in lieu of the aforementioned curse would be... Coy Wire!

The curse of the TBD banner lives!

Take Willis down, and dont even think of putting spikes or mcgee up there. I think we should do the team a favor and put bennie anderson on the banner.

Take Willis down, and dont even think of putting spikes or mcgee up there. I think we should do the team a favor and put bennie anderson on the banner.

705324[/snapback]

Let's put Tom Brady on the banner!

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. My choices would be Lee Evans and/or London Fletcher. Evans represents whatever hope there is for our offense, and Fletch represents pride. Plus, IMO, Fletcher is way underrated, not only nationally, but by Bills fans too...

705324[/snapback]

Who were some of the past banner post ups? It would be hilarious though if some fan of another team came here to lurk and saw Bennie Anderson on top. :D

How about a classic banner with Kelly, Bruce, or Thurman?

705330[/snapback]

Wouldn't a classic banner include players before 1990? You would need a montage of players from 1960 to the present.