Paul Lewczyk

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom,

Thank you for the very moving eulogy for Paul.

I haven't even been posting here for a year and never met him, but I truly feel as though I have lost a friend. Seeing the post in OTW linking to this thread hit me like a ton of bricks. I can only imagine how much harder it is for you and Ken and Scott and Debbie and the others here that did know him well.

His posts were the best part of checking out the PPP board. I respected his posts and looked forward to them.

I hope he is finally at peace and also that he is with his love. Maybe someday I'll get the chance to have wings and a few beers with him.

I also hope that where he's at that he has the ability to realize how many people he reached and affected. He will be (and is) sorely missed.

I was reading through all of my PM's today (I must have no life), and it made me laugh reading some of Paul's responses. I would then read CTM's and VABills, and then get pissed... :D:P

Damn.

Man, I just found this thread. I never knew the guy behind his screen name, but I wish I had after reading some of the comments posted in this thread from those who know him personally. It seems I missed out on a great person. I hope he is up there with Darlene and living it up now. RIP Paul, and may God Bless Your Soul!

Just came across this thread.

Like many I never met Paul, but I've always enjoyed his posts. He and his wife obviously shared a very special connection, one that is rare in today’s world. Rest in peace TBD brother.

:angry: I could not bring myself to read this until today. Monday when I called Cablelady to find out why she left the message on my answering machine to "call her before I read the board" and she told me the news I was Sad.

I only talked on the phone with him 3 times. We knew the only things we had in common were the BILLS, our shared loss of or spouses and he loved to pm me about bedroom news. I'm so thankful that I kept the pm's under 4-5 different names because they are so, so funny to read and even more precious to me now.

In June of 2005 he decided to date again. He was shocked that many men out there do not sent flowers to their dates and know "how to treat women" I shouldn't tell the rest but it showed me that he was a gentleman who was classy,sensitive and :D good in bed :P

Have fun up there with your wife, she was the only one who truly kept you happy.

When my father in law died in December the last words I said to him were " I'll watch out for your wife and take care of things down here but tell your son that I love him, miss him but I want to stay down here for at least 30 more years."

What can I say other than I really can't understand the taking of life on purpose.

Tell your loved ones how special they are to you often. You never know when you will not have them again.

Thank you DCTOM

Oh Paul. :D

I'll selfishly miss you; your numerous uplifting messages to me; our hilarious dating stories; your recipes; your words of encouragement and advice; your late night , slightly inebriated ramblings via e-mail; our humerous chats about Australia and New Zealand culture; and so much more.

Goodbye my friend...

Oh Paul.  :P

I'll selfishly miss you; your numerous uplifting messages to me; our hilarious dating stories; your recipes; your words of encouragement and advice; your late night , slightly inebriated ramblings via e-mail; our humerous chats about Australia and New Zealand culture; and so much more.

Goodbye my friend...

701240[/snapback]

Man, was he the board gigolo or what? :D

To all of Pauls friends my deepest condolences. I never met Paul in person but always enjoyed his posts. It is ironic how a person in such pain could still have the intelligent, wry sense of humor he did up until the end. When I saw the pinned thread my heart sank. Paul, Rest in Gods Peace.

:(

was he a sabres fan?

701914[/snapback]

Paul's death makes this the worst week in Stadium Wall history. You add the Sabres on top of that, and I don't think there's a way to ever have a worse week.

Unless the Bills lose the Super Bowl again the same week like five of us get eaten by sharks in a horrible boating accident. But the chances of that happening are slim. The Bills are not getting back to the Super Bowl.

(And, yes, in a weird way I just said Paul was worth any five of us. OK, more like fifteen. :( )