FWIW, Prisco says Bills interested in Cutler

sure they are.  :flirt:

Go to 2nd page - 3rd bullet under "Around the League".

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9388328/1

666950[/snapback]

Just because we are interested doesnt mean we are goign to draft him, mr prisco.

I'm sure pete prisco is interested in women, however that doesnt mean that he's ever had sex with one.

Prisco's the lamest guy in the Internet sports biz.  Wait, I just thought of Mr. PFT...OK, second lamest.  :flirt:

666954[/snapback]

Where do you place that Yahoo Robinson who spreat the rumor of BIlls shopping Losman? Also, Where does Soprano3695 rank? :doh:

That means they are looking for a trading partner

666985[/snapback]

Yep...the for sale sign just went up on the #8 Pick...thanks for advertising it for us Pete. The fix is in if Lenny P and Carruci mention it as well.

Yep...the for sale sign just went up on the #8 Pick...thanks for advertising it for us Pete.  The fix is in if Lenny P and Carruci mention it as well.

667024[/snapback]

Well it is the HOT rumor. (I wonder from whom he stole it?)

A-Yup...thats the first thing I thought of too.  Create some panic, stir the pot...see who wants to trade up (*cough cough* Minnesota or Baltimore *cough cough*).

667017[/snapback]

Yep...the for sale sign just went up on the #8 Pick...thanks for advertising it for us Pete.  The fix is in if Lenny P and Carruci mention it as well.

667024[/snapback]

NO! this isnt true. hasnt anyone been listening to obie wan? He says marv will NEVER trade on draft day! And he obviously knows all, just like soprano...

NO! this isnt true. hasnt anyone been listening to obie wan? He says marv will NEVER trade on draft day! And he obviously knows all, just like soprano...

667033[/snapback]

take it to the bank.

unless the Bills put a contignent deal in place before the draft, no way does Marv approve a knee jerk trade in his 15 minutes on the clock.