GENTLEMEN ITS TIME TO FACE THE LACANIAN REAL

Good evening gentlemen, and thank you all for welcoming me into the Bills Ultra Hooligan community

2 brief remarks elucidating the Bills' situation at the moment:

1. beginning with a retrospective look at the hiring of Mr. Jauron

Mr. Levy sir: you should be complimented for blocking out the paroxysms of the illiterate portion of the Bills ultras who called for the signing of Mr. Sherman

Mr. Jauron's academic resume is indicative of a certain potentiality gentlemen - and yes i understand there will be calls that this resume is not germane to the king of field sports - however, gentlemen - let us repeat until our vocal area collapses, that this is now a league of the trainer, of the coach, of the strategist.

Mr. Jauron gives us immediate intellectual credibility at the Fuehrer position and coupled with the young Heidegger serving as our current GM provides the Bills with an unparalleled superiority of the neocortex.

2. The draft

Gentlemen, some of you (why in English has the thou disappeared?) have called for the drafting of Mr. Ngata.

Some of you have called Mr. Ngata's apparent incompatibility with the cover 2 to be implemented by Mr. Jauron and Mr. Fewell as a myth.

Gentlemen it is not a myth, and the Bills at this critical juncture in our cosmology do not desire the appearance of the obese, the listless, the fatigued proletariat

And we can thank Odin that Mr. Levy understands that when you draft a proletariat (in the 1st round, in the top 10 no less gentlemen!) these traits of character are to be avoided as the American foreign policy avoids intelligence.

So perhaps you look towards me for an insight into what Mr. Levy will do?

Two options gentlemen:

1. Mr. Huff at #8. Why? The secondary is the foundational key to the OBRAMBA (defense in english, however Obramba is so much more pleasant to the tongue)

2. A miniscule trade down (I am looking at you squarely in the face Fat Dennis Green) and a selection of Mr. Bunkley, whose DNA overwhelms that of the beloved Mr. Ngata.

Thank you for the time and space (in the Kantian sense)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening gentlemen, and thank you all for welcoming me into the Bills Ultra Hooligan community

Mr. Levy sir: you should be complimented for blocking out the paroxysms of the illiterate portion of the Bills ultras who called for the signing of Mr. Sherman

Mr. Jauron's academic resume is indicative of a certain potentiality gentlemen - and yes i understand there will be calls that this resume is not germane to the king of field sports - however, gentlemen -  let us repeat until our vocal area collapses, that this is now a league of the trainer, of the coach, of the strategist.

Mr. Jauron gives us immediate intellectual credibility at the Fuehrer position and coupled with the young Heidegger serving as our current GM provides the Bills with an unparalleled superiority of the neocortex.

2. The draft

Gentlemen, some of you (why in English has the thou disappeared?) have called for the drafting of Mr. Ngata.

Some of you have called Mr. Ngata's apparent incompatibility with the cover 2 to be implemented by Mr. Jauron and Mr. Fewell as a myth.

Gentlemen it is not a myth, and the Bills at this critical juncture in our cosmology do not desire the appearance of the obese, the listless, the fatigued proletariat

And we can thank Odin that Mr. Levy understands that when you draft a proletariat (in the 1st round, in the top 10 no less gentlemen!) these traits of character are to be avoided as the American foreign policy avoids intelligence.

Two options gentlemen:

1. Mr. Huff at #8. Why? The secondary is the foundational key to the OBRAMBA (defense in english, however Obramba is so much more pleasant to the tongue)

2. A miniscule trade down (I am looking at you squarely in the face Fat Dennis Green) and a selection of Mr. Bunkley, whose DNA overwhelms that of the beloved Mr. Ngata.

653913[/snapback]

You lost all credibility at "Viva la France"!

Wow, you can tell this guy has never been to a Bills game. Hey pal you are on the wrong board, you are looking for the coffee house outside of the Seahawks stadium which name slips my mind. Adios bud, thats spanish for goodbye, it justs sounds better off the tongue. And enough with your community college entrance exam words, my degree says University of Central Florida.

He may be from france, but his observations DO make sense.

653939[/snapback]

We have all been saying this for 2 months now, this is the Ngata-Bunkley debate all over again, this horse is dead and either dog food or glue.

Wow, you can tell this guy has never been to a Bills game. Hey pal you are on the wrong board, you are looking for the coffee house outside of the Seahawks stadium which name slips my mind. Adios bud, thats spanish for goodbye, it justs sounds better off the tongue. And enough with your community college entrance exam words, my degree says University of Central Florida.

653947[/snapback]

Attention Mr. Buffalotone:

I am posting here because i consider myself to be a Bills Ultra. If my syntax and what transpires within that syntax f*cking overwhelms you, that is not my aporia.

Secondly, american football is the king of field sports. No athletic activity combines the chess-like tactics with such ultraviolence. However, please do not compare the aggression of the spectators at a Bills game to that of European football. That is one thing the American game sorely lacks - the Bataillean sacrifical/tribal VOJNA (war in english but vojna is so much more pleasant to the tongue) of European football - you have never run out onto the field at the Olympic stadium in Rome after a Lazio victory to be confronted by dozens of armed police with angry, unfed dogs. Sir you do not know what it means to be a true hooligan and a true Ultra.

Let us stop with the ad hominens, and have quality Bills chat.

Mr. Jauron's academic resume is indicative of a certain potentiality gentlemen - and yes i understand there will be calls that this resume is not germane to the king of field sports - however, gentlemen -  let us repeat until our vocal area collapses, that this is now a league of the trainer, of the coach, of the strategist.

2. The draft

Two options gentlemen:

653913[/snapback]

:lol::P:doh:

At least we can be sure this isn't BF...

2. The draft

Two options gentlemen:

653913[/snapback]

Not sure what Lacan has to do with anything in your post (yes, I know who Lacan is). Explain.

Olivier doesn't have that great a sense of humor. 

If I had to place bets on an existing poster...I'd say it was Coli.  More likely though, it's someone new...

Either way, it's high comedy.  :P

653972[/snapback]

Maybe SOPRANO3695 moved to France?? :lol:

I am posting here because i consider myself to be a Bills Ultra. If my syntax and what transpires within that syntax f*cking overwhelms you, that is not my aporia.

Secondly, american football is the king of field sports. No athletic activity combines the chess-like tactics with such ultraviolence. However, please do not compare the aggression of the spectators at a Bills game to that of European football. That is one thing the American game sorely lacks - the Bataillean sacrifical/tribal VOJNA (war in english but vojna is so much more pleasant to the tongue) of European football - you have never run out onto the field at the Olympic stadium in Rome after a Lazio victory to be confronted by dozens of armed police with angry, unfed dogs. Sir you do not know what it means to be a true hooligan and a true Ultra.

653957[/snapback]

methinks someone's been watching Clockwork Orange.

653957[/snapback]

First of all do not assume that I woudnt know the feeling of you are trying to capture with your horrible use of these words. Secondly, I have played games in the Orange Bowl, the Swamp- thats where the gators play and the Citrus Bowl where UCF plays. The only reason that the Eurpeans go nuts for "soccer" is because that is all you have over there, that and bad teeth and some ladies that can use a tan.

My friend I have a state champiomship ring I know the feeling so do not compare your sports existance to mine. As far as a hooligan goes, I can get drunk and act like I dont have any sense to, trust me I have done it before. I live in South Florida and have not missed a Bills-Fins game since I was 13 and I am now 25. Yes I have been detained and kicked out of a stadium for fighting I will take the dogs anyday over a asp to the throat. Asp: a 3 foot steal rod that collapses to 8 inches in length and is concealed on a cops belt. Very hard. Sorry Einstein try again.

2. The draft

Two options gentlemen:

653913[/snapback]

Man dwag, you break off something proper, whad with dat?

Brodrick Bunkley be da man, he be were it at.

Word.

2. The draft

Two options gentlemen:

653913[/snapback]

In the words of Promo the Robot: Can you print me a copy of this? So I can wipe my ass with it.

My friend I have a state champiomship ring I know the feeling so do not compare your sports existance to mine.

654000[/snapback]

:o:o;):lol::lol:

Let me guess. You blew your knee out before college?

First of all do not assume that I woudnt know the feeling of you are trying to capture with your horrible use of these words. Secondly, I have played games in the Orange Bowl, the Swamp- thats where the gators play and the Citrus Bowl where UCF plays. The only reason that the Eurpeans go nuts for "soccer" is because that is all you have over there, that and bad teeth and some ladies that can use a tan. 

My friend I have a state champiomship ring I know the feeling so do not compare your sports existance to mine. As far as a hooligan goes, I can get drunk and act like I dont have any sense to, trust me I have done it before. I live in South Florida and have not missed a Bills-Fins game since I was 13 and I am now 25. Yes I have been detained and kicked out of a stadium for fighting I will take the dogs anyday over a asp to the throat. Asp: a 3 foot steal rod that collapses to 8 inches in length and is concealed on a cops belt. Very hard. Sorry Einstein try again.

654000[/snapback]

Wow so you fight at pro football games and get the boot. Cool man you make the game more enjoyable for all of us... Thanks....

Very nice post, a good read I must say. Your comment regarding U.S. Foreign Policy is sadly accurate, but Viva, you do have serious domestic problems in your beloved France and the World Cup is shaping up to be house of horrors for the once proud "Blue." The only thing France can currently hang their hat on is Tony Parker's conquest of America's most beautiful female.

That said, welcome aboard, I enjoy the infusion of IQ to this dreadful board.

654000[/snapback]

Did you almost go to tulane too?

Secondly, get off your high and mighty horse. its friggin UCF. With the people that i have seen transfer from FSU to UCF, you should be ashamed that the school would let them in. They make vince young look smart.

653957[/snapback]

Please forgive my ignorance......could you break all this down so that a less intellectual being such as myself can understand it?

I am still clubbing my dinner over the head and dragging it back to my cave for christ sake.