Forget Houston! Dial the Vikes, they're about to

If they don't match the offer by 11:00 pm tomorrow, then Burleson becomes a Seahawk. Minnesota has two 3rd rders, #48 and #51. Which one do you want because that's Moulds' value.

647981[/snapback]

Nice ! No harm in waiting. Eagles still seem to be in this race also. This is the kind of relaity programming I like :doh:

In a draft this deep a second rounder could pay off very nicely. Hopefully, Marv would use it on Sinorice Moss. He's an undersized, fast WR that has return skills, and that's what the Bills are missing.

648040[/snapback]

::smacks sarcasm radar::

Hmm, must be broken.. I can't tell if he's kidding or not. Lord, I hope you are.

::smacks sarcasm radar::

Hmm, must be broken..  I can't tell if he's kidding or not. Lord, I hope you are.

648064[/snapback]

Me too, I read his post and thought he was fooling around. Now I'm not so sure. I hope he was :doh:

LOL at getting a 2nd rounder for Moulds.

Let's say Moulds was on another team and the Bills had a need for a WR.  Would YOU trade a 2nd rounder for him?

Let's stop this idiocy.  Immediately.

648066[/snapback]

I think the premise of the original post was based on it being a 3rd rounder and the author just made a mistake. If I'm correct the idea doesn't seem to bad. Yet, if the Bills get anything for a player they should have probabily cut I'll chalk it up as a victory for Marv.

Ideas on a message board that everyone doesn't agree with...wow...let's stop the idiocy. Immediately :doh:

T_R

In a draft this deep a second rounder could pay off very nicely. Hopefully, Marv would use it on Sinorice Moss. He's an undersized, fast WR that has return skills, and that's what the Bills are missing.

648040[/snapback]

I like the idea of a WR but we don't need another fast UNDERSIZED wideout :doh:

648040[/snapback]

Why wait until round 2? They should take him in round 1, even if it means moving up.

One of my biggest complaints about the Bills is that with their earliest picks, they don't use them to reach on undersized, questionable "skill" players.

Your idea is sound. Moss it is! :doh:

Oops! I made a mistake in the original title. It's two 2nd rders not 3rders. I have to amend Moulds' value. Maybe toss them back a late rder. In any event, there's still a deal there if they lose Burleson.

647992[/snapback]

Actually, you were right. If the Vikings fail to match Seattle's offer, they will recieve Seattle's 3rd round pick. So, yes, they will have two 3rd round picks as well. Burleson is a restricted FA.

648040[/snapback]

hahaha, yeah parish and evans are both too tall ... and slow

hahahahaha, i really hope, for the sake of your own intellegence, that you were joking.

I'm sorry sacto, but that quote is just too funny, I had to add it to my sig.

648452[/snapback]

What's funny is that TD was probably saying something similar to that quote in the War Room last year, after having just lost Jennings and Pat Williams to free agency.

648040[/snapback]

Kill me now. Even though that's sarcasm, It's not funny.

648040[/snapback]

I agree 100 % with SACTO. If not Moss, how about a defensive lineman with a high motor. Or, a guy who may not be starting material but is a special teams demon.

648040[/snapback]

???????????

Surely you jest......(sarcasm....?)

If they don't match the offer by 11:00 pm tomorrow, then Burleson becomes a Seahawk. Minnesota has two 2nd rders, #48 and #51. Which one do you want because that's Moulds' value.

647981[/snapback]

Mould's value is a 2nd rounder? That is debatable, especially when the Bills-Texans are talking 4th or 5th. T. Henry got us a 3rd rounder and he a lot younger than Moulds.