Forget Houston! Dial the Vikes, they're about to

LOL at getting a 2nd rounder for Moulds.

Let's say Moulds was on another team and the Bills had a need for a WR.  Would YOU trade a 2nd rounder for him?

Let's stop this idiocy.  Immediately.

648066[/snapback]

With TD still here, I would say yes, go for him at the cost of a 2nd. Not like he would have used the second on anything better atleast moulds is a proven receiver

But Marv is going for younger players with potential and an upside so I would say this year, no.

QUOTE(SACTOBILLSFAN @ Mar 31 2006, 01:46 AM)

In a draft this deep a second rounder could pay off very nicely. Hopefully, Marv would use it on Sinorice Moss. He's an undersized, fast WR that has return skills, and that's what the Bills are missing.

hahahaha, that made me laugh...and I KNOW you were being sarcastic. Thanks for the laugh.

Oh my gosh, let me offer my apologies to the board members for being SO inaccurate! I'm working 16-17 hour days and a wife that has many serious medical issues. It makes for a LONG day. No excuse, just an explanation. My time is very limited and when I get home and see team(s) who REALLY want and need Moulds it really riles me up. My enthusiasm exceeded my brain and typing skills. Did I mention that I hunt and peck on the keyboard? But I do love my Bills and it's worth it! I miscalculated the rds with the selection numbers and for this I apologize for. I don't believe that Moulds is worth a 2nd rder but I do believe that he is worth an earlier to mid 3rd rder. I'm starting to get sick and tired of these Eagles and their low-balling ways. I see Houston starting up too. Although I was mistaken with Minnesota and their draft rds and selections I do still stand by that they make a GREAT trade partner for Moulds (especially) and/or in trading down in this year's draft. Moulds could even be involved in BOTH scenarios. I don't mean to make this longwinded but I did want to explain my TRUE position. Thanks for listening.

PS- Brandon and The Real, thanks guys for your patience, kindness and understanding, it's greatly appreciated. Thank goodness that you two realized that I errored in my post but understood the basis of it.

One last note. There's one other team that wouldn't surprise me to enter the Moulds sweepstakes and that would be KC. Herm is more than familiar with Moulds and the wide reciever coach is Charlie Joiner. Although Moulds is getting up there in age, as in the rest of the KC team, he's a really good downfield blocker. This would most certainly help RB Larry Johnson and the run game. I don't think kennison, Morton or any of the other past or current KC WRs were much of a blocker. They also just lost WR Marc Boerigter. Moulds enjoyed alot of success under Joiner when he was the Bills' WR coach. KC has the 85th pick (3rd rder) in the draft. What could be even more effective would be just to trade him straight up for T Jordan Black. He backs up both T positions behind Willie Roaf and John Welborn. Black is a RFA who is tendered at a 5th rd pick but I wouldn't limit a player's ability with a label. He has NFL experience and went to Notre Dame, maybe he could be a McNally type guy. The only drawback with a draft pick is you never know how long it will take for them to get acclimated with the NFL and it's gamespeed. Here's a link on Joiner. You tell me if he could be an advocate for Moulds.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/charlie_joiner/