SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

No, he was clearly out.  Doesn't matter if knee hits the pylon, only one foot was in - needs to establish possession before hitting EZ.

I thought he demonstrated possesion clearly, and that his knee hit the pylon before his other foot touched OOB. If so, that's a TD since the pylon is basically like goalline in that once it's even just grazed, it's a TD.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eff that. I love Ozzy, but even I know he sounds terrible. Mick's the same way.

And keith? Well, he looks like he sleeps in an embalming fluid vat.

595290[/snapback]

You gotta admit that Ozzy is WAY more gone than anyone in the Stones.....Ozzy doesn't even know who the fug he is anymore half the time.

Mick ROCKS!

595304[/snapback]

Right on mama! I'm really glad that they got the gig.....seriously, they are legends! And dammit, they can still bring it!

Christ - how can people complain about a halftime show w. the F'ing Stones. Would you rather see some aborthion w/ Black Eyed Peas and Nickelback and Ricky Martin singing "Up Up w/ People"????????/

Christ - how can people complain about a halftime show w. the F'ing Stones.  Would you rather see some aborthion w/ Black Eyed Peas and Nickelback and Ricky Martin singing "Up Up w/ People"????????/

595326[/snapback]

It has nothing to do with the Stones. Some people are just bitter and need to complain about something new every five minutes.

I thought he demonstrated possesion clearly, and that his knee hit the pylon before his other foot touched OOB.  If so, that's a TD since the pylon is basically like goalline in that once it's even just grazed, it's a TD.

595308[/snapback]

Possession isn't established until both feet hit the ground. Think of it this way, if he got one foot in, and the other foot went inside the pylon, but landed O/B, it would still be incomplete.

hopefully the seahawks can turn it around.

595327[/snapback]

I think they will....Pitt is only up right now because of luck. Seattle should be up 14-0. I know, shoulda, coulda, woulda......but this is the superbowl....tiime to put up or shut up.

Go 'hawks!

GO BILLS!