SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also -- anyone else think that Ben was past the LOS when he threw that long pass?  Looked to me that he ran past the LOS, then ran back behind it, then when he released the ball, it was past the LOS.  Tough to tell, but it looked it to me.

CW

595251[/snapback]

no madden proved it with the red line

Does everyone forget that Moulds was called on a much less obvious push-off this season?

Yeah, it's crap...but it's consistent crap.

595247[/snapback]

It's really not consistent crap. It happens on occasion but they don't normally call a PI on a WR unless its blatant. You might be able to find an exception or two during the coarse of the season but it's certainly not consistently called that way.

It's really not consistent crap.  It happens on occasion but they don't normally call a PI on a WR unless its blatant.  You might be able to find an exception or two during the coarse of the season but it's certainly not consistently called that way.

595256[/snapback]

I wouldn't have been so controversial if the db didn't get beat so badly. That small push was inconsequential to that TD.

Well, I thought the red line was half a yard too far down the field too, so hey :lol:

CW

595259[/snapback]

i have 100$ towards the steelers so i'm not outraged about the bad calls.

i don't think there was enough evidence to overturn the call but it was a bad one.

I wouldn't have been so controversial if the db didn't get beat so badly.  That small push was inconsequential to that TD.

595262[/snapback]

Exactly....and that's the type of thing that should be taken into consideration.

Actually, I'm starting to think the WWE is more credible than the NFL.

Horrible.

595264[/snapback]

Makes you wonder.....John Kasay just deciding it would be a great idea to boot that kickoff a few years back in the Super Bowl. Vanderjoke trying to tie the playoff game by landing his kick in Fort Wayne.

Don't buy into that old school Rooney crap. That family has too much influence in the NFL.

Makes you wonder.....John Kasay just deciding it would be a great idea to boot that kickoff a few years back in the Super Bowl.  Vanderjoke trying to tie the playoff game by landing his kick in Fort Wayne.

Don't buy into that old school Rooney crap.  That family has too much influence in the NFL.

595272[/snapback]

!@#$ Shittsburgh and their enmulleted hillbilly fans.

Stones stage kicks ass!

595273[/snapback]

yeah it does....I tell you what, you gotta respect the show these guys are putting on. We're talking like FORTY years of genius, and they still rock the house!