SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it does....I tell you what, you gotta respect the show these guys are putting on. We're talking like FORTY years of genius, and they still rock the house!

595278[/snapback]

Robin Hood benefit at Radio City Music Hall 3/14, Sheryl Crow opening, got my tickets today! :lol:

did you get static?  Deborah was wondering if it was our reciver.

595134[/snapback]

Yeah, major crackle & pops. Glad I'm not the only one hearing that.

On to the game. After watching a half like that, I wonder why I can't let go being a conspiracy nut.

No TD to Jackson on offensive PI, when the DB touches him in the EZ well beyond 5 yds

Subsequent toss, no PI on Steelers DB who fell over Jurevicous in EZ?

No replay at all on Strong's 3rd down grab (seemed like a 1st down to me)?

Ben's arm with ball crossed the goal line? Must have been wearing Vinny's helmet for good luck.

Robin Hood benefit at Radio City Music Hall 3/14, Sheryl Crow opening, got my tickets today! :lol:

595289[/snapback]

WOW, it just keeps getting better and better for you! I love Sheryl Crow....that's gonna rock!

Anyone who is TIVO'ing the game, can you tell me, on the Seahawks' drive right before the half where D-Jack catches the ball near the goalline, does his left knee hit the pylon before his right foot touches OOB?

595288[/snapback]

No, he was clearly out. Doesn't matter if knee hits the pylon, only one foot was in - needs to establish possession before hitting EZ.

Anyone who is TIVO'ing the game, can you tell me, on the Seahawks' drive right before the half where D-Jack catches the ball near the goalline, does his left knee hit the pylon before his right foot touches OOB?

595288[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing - but I don't think it did. Regardless - I thought that was a *horrible* effort by the receiver to get his feet in for the score. Same thing w/ the last play before the FG at the end of the half. Like he didn't even try to get his feet down. Horrible.

wow man mick sounds like old age(and drugs) caught up to his voice as he is very flat.

595291[/snapback]

He can't keep his wind like he used to, that's clear....but c'mon, the guy is no spring chicken! How many guys his age do you know that are that enthusiastic and STILL rockin the house?

no but i'm guessing that they have enough technology to put the red line where the line of scrimmage is...?

595277[/snapback]

You also guessed that sound travels faster than light in space, you idiot. Even if you didn't know that the technology is inexact (which it is - it requires someone to draw the line on a screen in the production booth), the networks admit it is.