SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

U2 doing their tribute to 9/11 is hands down the best Super Bowl halftime show ever.  The Stones were okay...kinfd of like this game so far.

PTR

595330[/snapback]

The U2 show did rock....I agree.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ - how can people complain about a halftime show w. the F'ing Stones.  Would you rather see some aborthion w/ Black Eyed Peas and Nickelback and Ricky Martin singing "Up Up w/ People"????????/

595326[/snapback]

Aeorsmith was great!!! Stones... not so great, but "okay".

You also guessed that sound travels faster than light in space, you idiot.  Even if you didn't know that the technology is inexact (which it is - it requires someone to draw the line on a screen in the production booth), the networks admit it is.

595305[/snapback]

wow someones cheerful

dumbass

haven't read any posts in this thread yet so i'm sorry if this is redundant...

the refs and the nfl seem to want pittsburgh to win. that PI call was the most BS rinkydink penalty i've seen in a long time. and THAT WAS NO TOUCHDOWN.

That being said, what the hell is hasselbeck doing taking 18 seconds off the clock when he only had 30?...only to call a timeout...? WTF was that?

I really wanna see the hawks win here cuz they don't have a lombardi, they're the underdogs, i hate the steelers and the roethlishype, and seattle fans have been supremely patient.

but this has been a dreadfully dull game and frustrating to watch with all these questionable calls.

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT the NFL promos are all about steelers players holding a lombardi and talking about what it's like to be champions?

little curious imo

the refs and the nfl seem to want pittsburgh to win. that PI call was the most BS rinkydink penalty i've seen in a long time. and THAT WAS NO TOUCHDOWN.

That being said, what the hell is hasselbeck doing taking 18 seconds off the clock when he only had 30?...only to call a timeout...? WTF was that?

I really wanna see the hawks win here cuz they don't have a lombardi, they're the underdogs, i hate the steelers and the roethlishype, and seattle fans have been supremely patient.

but this has been a dreadfully dull game and frustrating to watch with all these questionable calls.

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT the NFL promos are all about steelers players holding a lombardi and talking about what it's like to be champions?

little curious imo

595347[/snapback]

Wow, pretty impressive.....with the notable omission of your take on the half time show, you pretty much summarized the entire thread :lol:

little curious imo

595347[/snapback]

the only way you can protest it is if you stop watching, since the NFL keeps having these officiating problems yet are still attracting more revenue then any of the other three big leagues.

the only way you can protest it is if you stop watching, since the NFL keeps having these officiating problems yet are still attracting more revenue then any of the other three big leagues.

595353[/snapback]

its not going to happen over night, but if this trend continues for 10 or 15 years, you very well might see the nfl implode. If rome fell, then so shall the nfl.