SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't talk bad about a H-O-F'er.  Can someone explain what makes John Madden a H-O-F'er??  :lol:

PTR

595229[/snapback]

lol....maybe it's for being able to draw little lines on the tv screen....whether he gets the players' names right or not is inconsequential. :doh:

You can beat the other team, but when the refs have it in for you, fugget'about it!  That TD call was an absoulute joke!  The fix is in, people!

PTR

595214[/snapback]

Perhaps, but Seattle sure didn't help themselves by dragging their feet at the end of the first half. WTF was up with that? Seems pretty questionable to me. Kinda like Philly not trying too hard to win it last year...

In all fairness Seattle should be up at least 14-0 right now. That Darrel Jackson "push off" was a horrible call. They also should've reviewed the last djack "Td". The Roethlisberger td was not a td. I feel for seattle it's difficult to win games when you have to face the steelers and the refs.

Came up to see if it was just me who thought Seattle was getting hosed. Glad to see it's not.

Holgren was pretty pissed off going into the lockerroom too, complaining about the officiating. ("My guys upstairs say the ball didn't cross, but on the field they're saying it did.")

CW

Does this place have a retractable roof? If so, I say open that sumbitch, let the snow in, and let's play some REAL football!!!! :lol:

What an abortion.

Also, do you think the NFL wants Shittsburgh to win? A push-pff and then that BOTCHED "TD"?

Goddamn, how come they never call it like that for us?

Jeez, how about a veneer of neutrality, refs.

595234[/snapback]

The TD was questionable but not ref would overturn that. But yeah everyone is sucking on pitts figurative teats rite now

What an abortion.

Also, do you think the NFL wants Shittsburgh to win? A push-pff and then that BOTCHED "TD"?

Goddamn, how come they never call it like that for us?

Jeez, how about a veneer of neutrality, refs.

595243[/snapback]

Does everyone forget that Moulds was called on a much less obvious push-off this season?

Yeah, it's crap...but it's consistent crap.

Came up to see if it was just me who thought Seattle was getting hosed.  Glad to see it's not.

Holgren was pretty pissed off going into the lockerroom too, complaining about the officiating.  ("My guys upstairs say the ball didn't cross, but on the field they're saying it did.")

CW

595241[/snapback]

yep, that was complete bull sh--, bro.....no friggin way was that a TD

Also -- anyone else think that Ben was past the LOS when he threw that long pass? Looked to me that he ran past the LOS, then ran back behind it, then when he released the ball, it was past the LOS. Tough to tell, but it looked it to me.

CW

Does everyone forget that Moulds was called on a much less obvious push-off this season?

Yeah, it's crap...but it's consistent crap.

595247[/snapback]

That's just it, it ISN'T consistent. 9 times out of 10, you never see that call.

CW