SuperBowl XL Game Thread

SDS

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but this game is looking pretty fishy to me. That ticky-tack pushing off penalty, two penalties on big plays by Seattle (granted I'll give you that the hold was legit on the first down pass that was called back but I never did see the hold on the punt return) and a TD that wasn't a TD until the ref comes forward while Ben puts the ball over the goal line? The ball might have gone over the goal line but if it did so it did so way before the ref put his hands up. Had they called that no TD I don't think it would have been over-turned as there was no conclusive evidence.

Seattle has dominated yet are going to be behind based on some iffy officiating calls. If I was a Seattle fan I'd be livid.

Would you guys want to be doing all these photo ops with the Lombardi trophy before the game? I sure as hell wouldn't. I'd want to stay as far away from that thing as possible until I earned the right to hold it.

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but this game is looking pretty fishy to me.  That ticky-tack pushing off penalty, two penalties on big plays by Seattle (granted I'll give you that the hold was legit on the first down pass that was called back but I never did see the hold on the punt return) and a TD that wasn't a TD until the ref comes forward while Ben puts the ball over the goal line?  The ball might have gone over the goal line but if it did so it did so way before the ref put his hands up.  Had they called that no TD I don't think it would have been over-turned as there was no conclusive evidence.

Seattle has dominated yet are going to be behind based on some iffy officiating calls.  If I was a Seattle fan I'd be livid.

595215[/snapback]

I'm with you....that TD pass from Hasslebeck to D.Jack was a thing of beauty.....complete bull sh-- that they called that penalty.

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but this game is looking pretty fishy to me.  That ticky-tack pushing off penalty, two penalties on big plays by Seattle (granted I'll give you that the hold was legit on the first down pass that was called back but I never did see the hold on the punt return) and a TD that wasn't a TD until the ref comes forward while Ben puts the ball over the goal line?  The ball might have gone over the goal line but if it did so it did so way before the ref put his hands up.  Had they called that no TD I don't think it would have been over-turned as there was no conclusive evidence.

Seattle has dominated yet are going to be behind based on some iffy officiating calls.  If I was a Seattle fan I'd be livid.

595215[/snapback]

I was just thinking the same things. The NFL wants the Bettis happy ending real bad! The refs are HOSING Seattle!

PTR

Madden is an idiot....it's clear that Pitt took the time out because Cowher figured Hasselbeck saw something in the defensive alignment he felt he could take advantage of. Madden is on the pipe tonight.

Madden is an idiot....it's clear that Pitt took the time out because Cowher figured Hasselbeck saw something in the defensive alignment  he felt he could take advantage of. Madden is on the pipe tonight.

595226[/snapback]

Hey, don't talk bad about a H-O-F'er. Can someone explain what makes John Madden a H-O-F'er?? :lol:

PTR

Both these teams suck... neither is worthy of being champs.

595228[/snapback]

lol....no doubt. I still can't believe Peyton crapped the bed....I really think they would have wiped their asses with Seattle.