My cap page is updated

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use link in my sig  :D

592022[/snapback]

other then the obvious moves (something has to be done with moulds and big mike's contracts), fletch needs to be extended to lower his cap number and posey needs to be shown the door........

posey is as good as gone

campbell might get cut

mike williams, london fletcher, and eric moulds are all going to have contract adjustments/get cut.

we need to replace milloy and vincnet in the next couple years, perhaps ditching milloy and getting a guy in FA who can play at the same level (wow, didn't new england do that before we dropped a ton on milloy?) might be an idea.

vincent is too expensive to cut right now, and if we can swap clements for a 1st rounder we might want him at corner

Great stuff, thanks.

Initial thoughts concur with the others, adjusting/cutting Moulds and Williams will make this cap look much different. Franchising Nate Clements is doable with our cap room.

Bennie Anderson's $1,000,000 of dead money probably keeps him on the roster another year. I feel same way about Milloy. He is not earning $3.75M at this point in his career but has $1.2M of dead money if cut and we have no heir apparent ready.

Mark Campbell is expendable. Hardly plays as he is out a lot. Production has not met $. Save the million. Posey and Shelton could get the ax as well to free up room.

Use link in my sig  :D

592022[/snapback]

Good link. If we have to cut a player, I honestly would say Jeff Posey. If we are redoing our DL which I think we are, you could add Sam Adams to that as well. Mike Williams needs to redue his contract. If he does, will anyone know what the cap figure will look like if he takes a maximum aloud paycut?

Those tables really need to be fixed to work in Mozilla.

Its a pain in the butt though, I've done it before.  Maybe I'll fix it one of these days and send you a message.

592238[/snapback]

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was my browser or the resolution I run. Either way I can't read the last line (I presume it's the last line).