Joey Harrington in Bills blue?

Think about it.

Joey Harrington is expected to be axed by the Lions. They'll go with Garcia and most likely Jay Cutler with their 9th pick (if he's still there).

Dick Jauron coached the Lions while Harrington was there. What if he brings him in because of familiarity and thinking he just needs a change of scenery? An obvious bust, but he also fits Ralph's pocket book i'm sure. I can see it happening.

And for the love of god, i'm not saying it should or that I want it to happen! Quite the opposite actually. So don't come out with all the "you're not supposed to eat paint" replies.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect, but I have never been able to understand why someone would create a thread about something which they admit in the thread will likely never happen...but it's worth getting worried about, or nervous about, or hyped about anyway. Even though it probably won't happen...it could happen...though it'll never happen, unless it does happen, in which case it would be really creepy. But it won't happen, so it's not really creepy, just partially creepy. Unless it does happen. Then that would be, like, totally creepy, dude.

We need a new section for TBD called "Hypothetical Situations That Will Never Happen But I Feel Like Mentioning Anyway."

Think about it.

Joey Harrington is expected to be axed by the Lions. They'll go with Garcia and most likely Jay Cutler with their 9th pick (if he's still there).

Dick Jauron coached the Lions while Harrington was there. What if he brings him in because of familiarity and thinking he just needs a change of scenery? An obvious bust, but he also fits Ralph's pocket book i'm sure. I can see it happening.

And for the love of god, i'm not saying it should or that I want it to happen! Quite the opposite actually. So don't come out with all the "you're not supposed to eat paint" replies.

589576[/snapback]

I mentioned that possibility several weeks ago.

Harrington is not a bum.

No disrespect, but I have never been able to understand why someone would create a thread about something which they admit in the thread will likely never happen...but it's worth getting worried about, or nervous about, or hyped about anyway. Even though it probably won't happen...it could happen...though it'll never happen, unless it does happen, in which case it would be really creepy. But it won't happen, so it's not really creepy, just partially creepy. Unless it does happen. Then that would be, like, totally creepy, dude.

We need a new section for TBD called "Hypothetical Situations That Will Never Happen But I Feel Like Mentioning Anyway."

589594[/snapback]

I have an overwhelming urge to post about worrying the Bills will sign Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, and Billy Joe Hosebag. I mean it could happen, right? I'm scared.

PTR

589594[/snapback]

i thought this hole board was hypothetical till draft day ????

Why not? Bring him in and take a shot. See if he has anything to offer. Let him compete with KH and JP for the starting spot. Who knows, with a fresh start the talent that made him the #3 pick in 01 may blossom. Worst case scenario, he bombs and you cut him at the end of training camp. I see it as no lose.

Think about it.

589576[/snapback]

Don't forget, the first thing Jauron did when he became the interim HC in Detroit, was put Joey back on the bench, and go with Garcia...something tells me Jauron is not a big Harrington backer...Harrington may not be as bad as has looked in Detroit, but I think we need a vetran who is a little mentaly tougher than Harrington. He always looks one bad play away from a melt-down....we have been there, done that enought the last 10 years...

I have an overwhelming urge to post about worrying the Bills will sign Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, and Billy Joe Hosebag.  I mean it could happen, right?  I'm scared.

PTR

589610[/snapback]

The Bills actually wanted to draft Harrington but the Lions took him ahead of us. With TD gone though, I highly doubt anything would happen. Besides we already have a poor mans Harrington on the roster in JP. Hopefully Losman will make some strides this year.

I never said it won't happen or couldn't happen.

I think it could VERY well happen. That's why I made the post "e-Bully".

All I said was I don't want it to happen and it shouldn't (as in "dear god why did this happen?!").

589607[/snapback]

This has to be some sort of record. I count the use of the word "happen" 5 times in a 3 line post. That's 11% of your word count. Very impressive. :lol:

589594[/snapback]

No disrespect, but I have no respect for any post or poster that starts his or her post with "No disrespect". One knows with all certainty that all that follows is all about disrespect for the post and poster.

This has to be some sort of record.  I count the use of the word "happen" 5 times in a 3 line post.  That's 11% of your word count.  Very impressive.  :lol:

589631[/snapback]

A very happening post

No disrespect, but I have no respect for any post or poster that starts his or her post with "No disrespect", One knows with all certainty that all that follows is all about disrespect for the post and poster.

589639[/snapback]

So you are of the guilty-until-proven innocent ilk, eh?

No disrespect, but I have no respect for any post or poster that starts his or her post with "No disrespect", One knows with all certainty that all that follows is all about disrespect for the post and poster.

589639[/snapback]

"No disrespcet" gives you carte blanche to say the most horrible things. It's a real sweet preamble/disclaimer.

"No disrespect, but you've got to be the dumbest motherfuc#er I've ever met."

It's even better if followed by, "I don't mean that in a bad way."

"No disrespcet" gives you carte blanche to say the most horrible things.  It's a real sweet preamble/disclaimer.

"No disrespect, but you've got to be the dumbest motherfuc#er I've ever met."

It's even better if followed by, "I don't mean that in a bad way."

589646[/snapback]

Either that or the rare sincere statement...