Joey Harrington in Bills blue?

I like Holcomb as a back up more than I like Harrington as a back up.  I see Losman as the starter for next year at which time he will be good or he will be gone at the end of the season and we'll be looking for a new qb.  Right now the lines are our problem.

589587[/snapback]

I want Holcomb strictly as a backup and only to come in durina a injury....Having

tehe starting QB position dangled to both the QBs just creates a controversy and

splits the team....I am not against Holcomb...but he is limited in where he can take this team.....He cannot take this team to the playoffs.....They have to give JP the chance or bring in another veteran like a Kerry Collins and give this team a chance to make the playoffs.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it.

Joey Harrington is expected to be axed by the Lions. They'll go with Garcia and most likely Jay Cutler with their 9th pick (if he's still there).

Dick Jauron coached the Lions while Harrington was there. What if he brings him in because of familiarity and thinking he just needs a change of scenery? An obvious bust, but he also fits Ralph's pocket book i'm sure. I can see it happening.

And for the love of god, i'm not saying it should or that I want it to happen! Quite the opposite actually. So don't come out with all the "you're not supposed to eat paint" replies.

589576[/snapback]

JP has more talent but both are head cases. So you might as well stick with the head case who has the most talent! 0:)

I'm not sure the Bills are in the market for a vet #3. Greise likely has a pretty hefty contract, and AFAIK is not a FA, and even it that works out favorably, I don't think he would settle for a bench-warmer job. He's a pretty rich guy already, who could walk away and with even so-so financial management, live a real nice life with all the usual billings and fun stuff comfortably paid, year after year.

It's like this wonderment about co-ordinators. It pays well, and if you have a million socked away, or two, even at a 4% interest rate, you have 40 to 80K after tax cash coming in year after year, never having to tap the principle.

If I had that at an early age, I would have quit working and planted myself on a hammock. 0:)

589858[/snapback]

He would be the 3rd QB (and the one most likely to win the starting job). My bad if I implied he would be 3rd string.

Is anyone reading my posts?

Jauron does not like Joey Harrington. Jauron does not like Joey Harrington. Repeat after me....There is zero chance of him coming to Buffalo.

589868[/snapback]

Jaron may have felt that Garcia was the better option based on all the circumstances in Detroit at the time.

He may think he is salvageable with a new start and a competent coordinator.