Ed Kilgore at 6:20 sports`

bradjames24

Without the mole (Donahoe) inside One Bills Drive, the media doesn't know which way is up! Is OBD that air tight under Levy? Could Levy be so shrewd as to float misinformaion to throw off the press? (To what end, have no idea.) Or are the media mainly buffoons?

PTR

Without the mole (Donahoe) inside One Bills Drive, the media doesn't know which way is up!  Is OBD that air tight under Levy?  Could Levy be so shrewd as to float misinformaion to throw off the press?  (To what end,  have no idea.)  Or are the media mainly buffoons?

PTR

574688[/snapback]

This is when you miss Empire.

Good god.  Ed Kilgore is still *alive?*  He was on in Buffalo when I was a kid back in the mid-Seventies.  He'd fit right in on the Bills staff--probably about the same age as ML and RCW.

574700[/snapback]

Back when he was bald. Seems to me the hair transplant stuff he did have worked wonders a long time.

This is when you miss Empire.]

I miss Empire 365 days a year! (sometimes 366).

Thank you for your many loyal years of viewership. Empire Sports Network will sign off on March 7th, 2005.

home | programs | personalities | tv schedule ...

This is probably all a ploy by Marv & Ralph to leak Sherman to some and Jauron to others. They'll come out with an announcement on Saturday saying they've hired someone nobody expected.

574727[/snapback]

Lou Saban........ :o

Back when he was bald. Seems to me the hair transplant stuff he did have worked wonders a long time.

574707[/snapback]

Oh gosh...I remember when fellow TBDer "The Dean" was a research muckity-muck at Channel 2 (way back when the Earth was still coolin') - used to joke with poor Kilgore, "Hey Ed...come on in...sit down..take your hair off..."

:o

574707[/snapback]

Ok, I knew he was doing news still, but I didn't know he had hair... wow, the things you miss when you move away from wny

Oh gosh...I remember when fellow TBDer "The Dean" was a research muckity-muck at Channel 2 (way back when the Earth was still coolin') - used to joke with poor Kilgore, "Hey Ed...come on in...sit down..take your hair off..."

:w00t:

574745[/snapback]

Hey, i thought it was funny. :(