Trade up for D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Pete

No.

Today's Buff News article on Peters has me finally convinced (along with watching him all season) that we may have an elite LT on our hands. If Peters was able to pick up RT that quickly, and his footwork is that good, move him to LT this offseason, and move Gandy to LG (Gandy has been a fine LT this year - but he's not "elite"). Preston at center (Teague is a goner), Villareal at RG (he is underrated by Bills fans - I've seen games where he's just dominated), and all we need is a RT. Shouldn't be too hard to find one in the draft or free agency.

WE NEED TO DRAFT A STUD DT.

No.

Today's Buff News article on Peters has me finally convinced (along with watching him all season) that we may have an elite LT on our hands.  If Peters was able to pick up RT that quickly, and his footwork is that good, move him to LT this offseason, and move Gandy to LG (Gandy has been a fine LT this year - but he's not "elite").  Preston at center (Teague is a goner), Villareal at RG (he is underrated by Bills fans - I've seen games where he's just dominated), and all we need is a RT.  Shouldn't be too hard to find one in the draft or free agency.

527567[/snapback]

We need a stud DT too, not to mention a WR to replace Moulds, a CB to replace Clements(I hope not), and many more players to upgrade our team. Many holes to fill

I would hate to see us pass on the next Ogden

We need a stud DT too, not to mention a WR to replace Moulds, a CB to replace Clements(I hope not), and many more players to upgrade our team.  Many holes to fill

527571[/snapback]

Or the next Mike Williams? <_<

We need a stud DT too, not to mention a WR to replace Moulds, a CB to replace Clements(I hope not), and many more players to upgrade our team.  Many holes to fill

527571[/snapback]

Agreed. Until this team fixes their horrible offensive line we won't be able to attract FA's and this team will continue to go down the tubes. Yes, we need a DT also but we make Offensive line first and DT second. We will be blaming JP and Willis for the offense but games are won and lost on the battle lines.

527567[/snapback]

The problem being: there is no STUD DT in this year's draft.

Haolti Ngata is the top DT and he's projected to go mid-1st round. We'll be picking a lot higher.

As much as I like Ferguson, i'd rather address our new LT in free agency. I say we stand put and try to get Jimmy Williams with our pick (if not, Michael Huff). Then try and trade up back into late round one and take a guy like Gabe Watson (DT).

Haolti Ngata is the top DT and he's projected to go mid-1st round. We'll be picking a lot higher.

As much as I like Ferguson, i'd rather address our new LT in free agency. I say we stand put and try to get Jimmy Williams with our pick (if not, Michael Huff). Then try and trade up back into late round one and take a guy like Gabe Watson (DT).

527597[/snapback]

I'd love to get Huff daddy.

Linemen? Who need linemen?

Let's draft another receiver.

No.

Today's Buff News article on Peters has me finally convinced (along with watching him all season) that we may have an elite LT on our hands.  If Peters was able to pick up RT that quickly, and his footwork is that good, move him to LT this offseason, and move Gandy to LG (Gandy has been a fine LT this year - but he's not "elite").  Preston at center (Teague is a goner), Villareal at RG (he is underrated by Bills fans - I've seen games where he's just dominated), and all we need is a RT.  Shouldn't be too hard to find one in the draft or free agency.

527567[/snapback]

No.

527567[/snapback]

??this line is one player away from being good???--wow--thats some fancy and creative thinking!!

If this game is any indication how the remaining 3 games are going to go we won't need to trade up.

527978[/snapback]

my thoughts exactly after todays abortion. The only game we have a chance of winning is the Jets. The Jets are gonna destroy us. We will not win again until 2006

527597[/snapback]

And therin lies one of the few positives the bills can look forward to....

- We DESPERATELY need a dominate DT.....

- The best DT in this draft will go mid round

- We can afford to therefore TRADE DOWN pick up an additional 2nd round pick in a quality draft

- Nate is a goner I fear...I would also franchise and pick up an additional first for him

I would like to walk out into this draft with 2 1sts, 2 seconds, possibly 3 thirds and maybe even 2 4ths......

We have so many needs.......