Moulds on wgr audio vault

He seems to be handling this whole thing pretty graciously.  Not burning bridges and not hurting himself in his search for a new team.  Let's see how he plays in the remaining games.

526093[/snapback]

A whole lot different the the tennessee fumbler.

I'm not saying I think he was right because the truth is that I still have no idea what took place on the sidelines last sunday but I really like a lot of things Moulds said. Sounds like he has a great relationship with Evans and Losman and I couldn't agree more about Sam Adams playing...Tim Anderson sucks

I don't think it's appropriate for a guy to act wholesome and like part of a team concept, and at the same time trash the coaching staff and, actually, his teammates. He says he thinks Adams should be playing, which is a public criticism of his coach, and he says something about JP "favoring" Evans....well, Evans seems to get open and catch the ball, and get it into the end zone. I don't think it's favoring anybody, but hitting the open guy.

He said he told his teammates to play hard and not let this be a distraction. He's looking a bit "holier than thou," if you ask me.

Well, you didn't ask me, so never mind.

EM comes out of this looking a whole lot better than MM.

526134[/snapback]

A WHOLE lot better.

Definitely a class act.... something's up, though. "Didn't practice this week, not ready for Sunday" seems to be the explanation why he's not playing.... OK, I can see both sides cool with this. Then why is he suspended without pay and why is Moulds so quiet about it? Wishful thinking on my part, but maybe Ralph told him to just please suck it up for now because I'm dumping TD & MM in a few weeks... and I still want you on the team next year.

time for molds to become the # 2 or 3 receiver . as I  have said, 10 years is a long time to stay on top of your game .

526110[/snapback]

The Bills would then be the only team in the league where the #2 or #3 WR gets the double team.

A WHOLE lot better.

Definitely a class act.... something's up, though. "Didn't practice this week, not ready for Sunday" seems to be the explanation why he's not playing.... OK, I can see both sides cool with this. Then why is he suspended without pay and why is Moulds so quiet about it? Wishful thinking on my part, but maybe Ralph told him to just please suck it up for now because I'm dumping TD & MM in a few weeks... and I still want you on the team next year.

526196[/snapback]

Wasn't Mularkey in the meeting with Ralph and Eric?

I don't think it's appropriate for a guy to act wholesome and like part of a team concept, and at the same time trash the coaching staff and, actually, his teammates.  He says he thinks Adams should be playing, which is a public criticism of his coach, and he says something about JP "favoring" Evans....well, Evans seems to get open and catch the ball, and get it into the end zone.  I don't think it's favoring anybody, but hitting the open guy.

He said he told his teammates to play hard and not let this be a distraction.  He's looking a bit "holier than thou," if you ask me.

Well, you didn't ask me, so never mind.

526149[/snapback]

I kind of agree...whatever the details, nobody (including Moulds himself) is denying that he did something inappropriate....I actually have gained more respect for Mularkey from this incident. MM has a team to build, he can't have the teams most vetran player undermining coaches, particularly on game day, during a game...Mularkey took the bull by the horns...I am not sure how he really could have handled this any better. MM didn't run to the media with this story, they came to him...he declined to comment on it...he was attempting, IMO, to keep this from being a bigger story than it has become. All of the ire directed at Mularkey over this, I think, is woefully mis-directed...

I kind of agree...whatever the details, nobody (including Moulds himself) is denying that he did something inappropriate....I actually have gained more respect for Mularkey from this incident.  MM has a team to build, he can't have the teams most vetran player undermining coaches, particularly on game day, during a game...Mularkey took the bull by the horns...I am not sure how he really could have handled this any better.  MM didn't run to the media with this story, they came to him...he declined to comment on it...he was attempting, IMO, to keep this from being a bigger story than it has become.  All of the ire directed at Mularkey over this, I think, is woefully mis-directed...

526212[/snapback]

I agree, but maybe we should step back and let the love flow for this overpaid, aging wideout who is all but gone in 06. <_<

I agree, but maybe we should step back and let the love flow for this overpaid, aging wideout who is all but gone in 06.  :angry:

526217[/snapback]

Fans always B word about players having no loyalty...I wonder why. <_<

I agree, but maybe we should step back and let the love flow for this overpaid, aging wideout who is all but gone in 06.  <_<

526217[/snapback]

Oh, I like Moulds plenty, but I like the Bills more...it seems that Mularkey will be back next year, he needs to start thinking about the future, not the last 10 years...

What I find an interesting phenemenon, amongst the Bills fans here, is that many who were being hyper-critical of Moulds, for his perceived role in Losamans' benching, early in the season, are the ones who are whining on now about his "loyalty" and class....