Mularkey's accomplishments

Gambler

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has more than doubled the size of our playbook by adding a chapter of "trick plays"

Our playbook is now of sufficient bulk to effectively press autumn leaves ........ not worth a crap to run a football game with ...... but great for leave preservation.

Oh ...... Oh ...... Oh ....... I thought of another;

He has all but erraticated jelousy on the team by cutting/declaring inactive/suspending our pro-bowl level players .......... now the rest of the stiffs we have on the team won't be moping around while some players are enjoying themselves in Hawaii .................... now all he needs to do is find an excuse to end Fletcher and Moormans season and his job here is complete.

Chaos on the team and bad decision making.

Anyone care to list his great accomplishments?

I'm curious to know what good he has done.

525387[/snapback]

Being one of a more serious nature, I'll take the opportunity to begin this in earnest:

done....

Lost control in his 2nd season so that we wouldn't have to wait any longer to fire him, paving the way for Ralph to realize that he needs a big time coach instead of Donahoe's experiments. In 2006 the Bills hired xxxxxxxxxxx, which started the Bills dynasty of the 21st century.

If Mularkey had just been adequate, he never would have been fired after just 2 seasons of a 5 year contract and the Bills would have continued to wallow in mediocrity.

Mularkey being so bad is his greatest accomplishment for this franchise.

If Mularkey had just been adequate, he never would have been fired after just 2 seasons of a 5 year contract and the Bills would have continued to wallow in mediocrity. 

525582[/snapback]

At this point I dream of mediocrity! Oh, if only we were mediocre we’d have a legit shot at the division.

His biggest accomplishment would be managing to get his head farther up his own ass than any other coach in the history of the Bills, including Greggggg Williams.

Three calls scream to mind this season:

1) Down by 2 scores, 4 minutes left and punting the ball.

2) Do I need to really mention it? Deciding to throw the ball on 1st and goal on the 3.

3) Deciding to allow himself to make the offensive play calls.

Conspiring with his boss to sail a 5 year contract by Ralph's failing vision when he probably would have taken a 2 year with possible extensions. Most unconscionable act committed by TD in his reign of terror and incompetence.

"Eric Moulds will be a closed subject," Mularkey said to start a news conference Wednesday at the Bills' practice facility. "It's an in-house topic, and we're going to leave it at that. It's not something that I'm going to discuss."

The sign of a leader...

What a dope.

Of course it's not a closed subject just because you said it was...

What the hell is this guy thinking?

http://tinyurl.com/bsma6

Took a nice dump at the Buffalo Chop House and didn't buy any food.

Dump and Run.

525645[/snapback]

Is this really true, realtrue? If so, is the info from Mr. Larry? :pirate:

One more thing...did he wash his hands?