OT Spaten beer of Munich.

If you liked the Optimator try the Spaten Oktoberfest its great. We have a bar here at school called Steinkeller. They have over 20 beers on tap and all but a handful are German beers directly imported. They have the Optimator year round as well as the Lager, and plenty more of other great stuff. They even have live polka music on Fridays sometimes. Its a great place to sit around, shoot the schit, and put down a few steins.

If you liked the Optimator try the Spaten Oktoberfest its great. We have a bar here at school called Steinkeller. They have over 20 beers on tap and all but a handful are German beers directly imported. They have the Optimator year round as well as the Lager, and plenty more of other great stuff. They even have live polka music on Fridays sometimes. Its a great place to sit around, shoot the schit, and put down a few steins.

506114[/snapback]

You wild kids...polka on Friday and 20 beers on tap. The Saturday square dance must TOTALLY ROCK! :w00t:

Oops gotta go or I'll miss the hay ride! <_<

This is not strictly football related, much less an insightful Buffalo Bills thread.

Please move this to any other forum you might like...but not here. You are distracting TRUE fans from the Super Bowl.

506208[/snapback]

In an effort to make this "Bills related," I don't think I have ever seen more people drink as much beer than at a Bills game. <_<

Spaten Oktoberfest is my favorite German Bier. (Ja Sure!)

They have brewed it so it just barely never quenches your thirst... leaving you craving for another, then another and then another.

Ein Prosit!

506174[/snapback]

I'm a big fan of Munich Beers. If you like Spaten you would love Paulaner or Augustiner. They are the two most respected breweries in Munich.

Awesome stuff! Try the Maximator brew. The Germans might not make the best beer in the world but noone loves beer more then the Germans! I sent some postcards from Munich and they postmarked them with a pitcher of beer. Between German girls and German beer-I fuggin love Germany! Vall Geil, Eh! Prost!

Awesome stuff!  Try the Maximator brew.  The Germans might not make the best beer in the world but noone loves beer more then the Germans!  I sent some postcards from Munich and they postmarked them with a pitcher of beer.  Between German girls and German beer-I fuggin love Germany!  Vall Geil, Eh! Prost!

506294[/snapback]

On your next bicycle around Europe adventure, visit the Kreuzberg Monastary, near Gersfeld. Beer to die for. Those Monks know how to brew.

I'm a big fan of Munich Beers.  If you like Spaten you would love Paulaner or Augustiner.  They are the two most respected breweries in Munich.

506250[/snapback]

So where does Hacker Pschorr rank? I've been on a quest to find it in WNY ever since I had it in Munich. The only Munich beers I come across are Spaten, Franziskaner and Lowenbrau.