How do I get out of this-

Pete

This girls I am friends with wants me badly.  She invited me over for dinner tonight and I am not interested.  Shes hot as hell but carrys way too much baggage.  Plus I live in a small town and she knows everyone.  I got an email saying call her when I got home and to come over for dinner...what to do?

sorry I meant this for the OT forum- please move

500914[/snapback]

Call her up and start the conversation with "Picard is greater than Kirk". Don't deviate from it no matter what she says. She'll get your sexual preference soon enough and feel too sorry for you to ever tell anyone about it at the same time.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like the same thing that happened to me last night. I went anyway and enjoyed the dinner (dutch treat by the way).

Then when the "hits" got more obvious, I started to talk about how I was ready for marriage again. That always works :lol:

It would probably backfire for a guy though. Seriously, just go over and enjoy the evening. No one says sex always has to be part of the equation.

This sounds like the same thing that happened to me last night.  I went anyway and enjoyed the dinner (dutch treat by the way).

Then  when the "hits" got more obvious, I started to talk about how I was ready for marriage again.  That always works  :lol:

It would probably backfire for a guy though.  Seriously, just go over and enjoy the evening.  No one says sex always has to be part of the equation.

501051[/snapback]

Unless you tell her you're Mormon. Old school, that is.

Unless you tell her you're Mormon. Old school, that is.

501060[/snapback]

I know a couple of VERY freaky mormon girls. They'd never let anyone they didn't sincerely trust know, but *wow* have they gotten into some stuff.

Closet freaks. Sheltered so much that when they finally get a bit, they want it _all_ the time.

-Jeff

This girls I am friends with wants me badly.  She invited me over for dinner tonight and I am not interested.  Shes hot as hell but carrys way too much baggage.  Plus I live in a small town and she knows everyone.  I got an email saying call her when I got home and to come over for dinner...what to do?

500914[/snapback]

You've got to be kidding. "I got invited to dinner...what do I do?" :lol:

You go...or you don't. This ain't brokering peace between Israel and Egypt, it's a goddamned meal, you friggin' drama queen.

You've got to be kidding.  "I got invited to dinner...what do I do?"  :lol:

You go...or you don't.  This ain't brokering peace between Israel and Egypt, it's a goddamned meal, you friggin' drama queen.

501096[/snapback]

If the food was any good, I'd suggest bringing my own doggie bag, but hey - that's me. Sometimes if you look pathetic enough they wrap some up without even asking.

500914[/snapback]

Jesus Christ Pete. The topic is: "How do I get out of this?" Grow a pair...call her and say I'm not interested. That should be a great way to get out of it. :blink:

However, if you're really hungry and she can cook, tell her AFTER dinner. :D

Or better yet. Eat the meal then insist on watching Sunday night football even though she wants to watch Extreme Makeover and Desperate Housewives.

Lay in the middle of the couch with the remote in one hand and a beer in the other. Be sure to ignore her - burp once in a while - and be sure to scratch your sllab often (put the beer down first).

This may help!

Just go, and when it starts in, just say, "Sorry, I'm just not into white chicks right now."* This is what Amy Sederis used to do with guys who'd hit on her.

*This only works if she's white, o' course. Probably wouldn't work to substitute any other things, or you get called the b-word.... Or you could change it to, "I'm only dating Italian girls right now" and go down your list. :blink:

500914[/snapback]

what to do? first thing is to borrow some money and get your balls out of hock.

500914[/snapback]

All you have (had) to do is tell her that when she invited you over, the first thing you did was run to your internet football message board and ask for everyones advice. Problem Solved.