How do I get out of this-

Pete

The point of the thread was how to say your not interested politely.  I hate dumping girls and I feel its rude to say no I dont want to go to your house for dinner.

503021[/snapback]

You're how old and you don't know how to do that? Maybe it's time to take the training wheels off the bike.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear, Gidge, that this is just the kind of behavior that makes single women hang on tighter. Treat 'em like dirt and they'll love you long time.

503110[/snapback]

Yeah, what's with that shidt? Girls (can't call them women) actually dig that Tom Leykis crap.

Good friends are hard to find. Cherish them, should you be so lucky.

503094[/snapback]

Especially women friends, because women are better than men.

I've had some very good friendships, even if just sitting next to someone during a semester (*ahem* Sue Bird *ahem*) with girls/women about whom I had no intention of romancing (tho most were beautiful in their own way), I simply liked them for who they are. Good friends with my brother's quasi-ex-girlfriend --- where "the timing was just off" b/c he was away lots after 9/11. I don't know what it is anymore that people of the opposite genders can't really be true buddy-friends anymore. You ride on the roads, go to the store and it's all women hang with women, men hang with men.

Or maybe it's just b/c I live in a state that allows civil unions? :blink:

I've had some very good friendships, even if just sitting next to someone during a semester (*ahem* Sue Bird *ahem*) with girls/women about whom I had no intention of romancing (tho most were beautiful in their own way), I simply liked them for who they are. Good friends with my brother's quasi-ex-girlfriend --- where "the timing was just off" b/c he was away lots after 9/11. I don't know what it is anymore that people of the opposite genders can't really be true buddy-friends anymore. You ride on the roads, go to the store and it's all women hang with women, men hang with men.

503159[/snapback]

You're a metrosexual aren't you. :D

503159[/snapback]

Too easy a set up. I have about 17 quick one liners.

Like I said, good friends are special.

You're a metrosexual aren't you.  :blink:

503168[/snapback]

#$%^ NO! Steak and potatoes, heavy construction guy here. Just that, given the choice, why would anyone be staunchly opposed to being "just friends" with a woman? Try being less hostile, chief.

Too easy a set up. I have about 17 quick one liners.

503171[/snapback]

Shoot. I could use some laughs.

503159[/snapback]

For possibly the first time in my life, I have no idea which color crayon to use in my response.

Crayola doesn't manufacture "pansy" so I guess I'd have to go with "periwinkle".

There are some new colors that also come to mind:

Candidates

The first of the colors introduced in 2003 probably has some applicability, but the fourth color from 1998 is out of the question.

Help me. What should I do?

I do not want to go over there because like I said she is really hot and when she puts the moves on me I will hit it.  I cant help it. 

And then, in all its glory...

The point of the thread was how to say your not interested politely.  I hate dumping girls and I feel its rude to say no I dont want to go to your house for dinner.

503021[/snapback]

:blink:

Aren't you a little too late for the maturity of a polite response? :D

I fear, Gidge, that this is just the kind of behavior that makes single women hang on tighter. Treat 'em like dirt and they'll love you long time.

I know. But shame on a man who would want a woman who has so little self respect. :lol:

It's so funny. Now that I'm mature and confident. I'm the one sitting on the couch watching MNF with the remote and the beer (well, wine anyway). But I don't scratch my sllab. :unsure:

#$%^ NO! Steak and potatoes, heavy construction guy here. Just that, given the choice, why would anyone be staunchly opposed to being "just friends" with a woman? Try being less hostile, chief.

Shoot. I could use some laughs.

503204[/snapback]

Didn't the village people have a construction worker?

Man talk about a rush to judgment.  The ex boyfriend is a friend of mine so I am not sure what your "good friend" comment was about. There are lots of other issues that I am not gonna discuss.  I am looking out for the girl

503081[/snapback]

Pete, these replies are hilarious, but I gotta take your back here. If he is your "good friend," leave her alone. Case closed.

If you disregard everything I have ever said to you, remember this.....if you can get one hot one, you can get another one. It's just that simple. I have a feeling you already know this. :lol:

For possibly the first time in my life, I have no idea which color crayon to use in my response.

Crayola doesn't manufacture "pansy" so I guess I'd have to go with "periwinkle".

There are some new colors that also come to mind:

Candidates

The first of the colors introduced in 2003 probably has some applicability, but the fourth color from 1998 is out of the question.

Help me.  What should I do?

503213[/snapback]

Here's some:

Maroon

lavender

shocking pink

purple mountain's majesty

inch worm (suggested by his ex-girlfriend)

Pete, the answer is simple...If you don't want to bang her, don't. Just have her give you a bj. It's the best of both worlds!

If she presses on about wanting to bang you, tell her you think she's special, and you're waiting for the right moment.

It's all about the bj my friend, all about the bj. :lol:

Pete, the answer is simple...If you don't want to bang her, don't. Just have her give you a bj. It's the best of both worlds!

If she presses on about wanting to bang you, tell her you think she's special, and you're waiting for the right moment.

It's all about the bj my friend, all about the bj.  :lol:

503427[/snapback]

Does anyone have a fleet of Mack trucks that I can borrow?

I have an opening to drive through and I don't think just one will do.

This girls I am friends with wants me badly.  She invited me over for dinner tonight and I am not interested.  Shes hot as hell but carrys way too much baggage.  Plus I live in a small town and she knows everyone.  I got an email saying call her when I got home and to come over for dinner...what to do?

sorry I meant this for the OT forum- please move

500914[/snapback]

Dear "Pete"

It certainly sounds as though you're in a tough spot. The bain of every handsome gay male is having a woman who wants to have sex with him. You can take solace in knowing that you are not alone. Rejecting her overtures without hurting her feelings can be tricky, but if you calmly explain to her that you are not attracted to women who are "hot as H-E-double hockey sticks," she should take the hint. Provided you are firm with her, you and her former boyfriend should be able to continue your sinful relationship without upsetting her anymore than she already is.

Dear "Pete"

It certainly sounds as though you're in a tough spot.  The bain of every handsome gay male is having a woman who wants to have sex with him.  You can take solace in knowing that you are not alone.  Rejecting her overtures without hurting her feelings can be tricky, but if you calmly explain to her that you are not attracted to women who are "hot as H-E-double hockey sticks," she should take the hint.  Provided you are firm with her, you and her former boyfriend should be able to continue your sinful relationship without upsetting her anymore than she already is.

503570[/snapback]

:lol::unsure::lol:

Dear "Pete"

It certainly sounds as though you're in a tough spot.  The bain of every handsome gay male is having a woman who wants to have sex with him.  You can take solace in knowing that you are not alone.  Rejecting her overtures without hurting her feelings can be tricky, but if you calmly explain to her that you are not attracted to women who are "hot as H-E-double hockey sticks," she should take the hint.  Provided you are firm with her, you and her former boyfriend should be able to continue your sinful relationship without upsetting her anymore than she already is.

503570[/snapback]

If that doesn't work just sleep over her house, staying on the couch of course. In the morning, whip up a batch of raspberry crepes and tell her you are sooooooo excited because Cher is going to be on "The View".

You won't have to lie as in lie down or lie as in not telling the truth, and she'll definitely get the hint. Plus you'll get some good grub and get to watch your favorite show.

It might not hurt to wear your teal and chartreuse outfit.