Drew Bledsoe

Gee, I guess we won't have ten different threads this week drolling over Drew and the Cowboys. :angry:

That was just a horrible throw too. Cowboys give up 10 points and the game in the last 45 seconds after holding Seattle to 3 points all day. What a shame! :doh:

He threw a pick & put Seattle in FG range with 6 seconds left.

But he sure has a great QB rating!

His play today sums up why we let him go. His team is up 10-3 with less than a minute left & the other team scores to tie (maybe if Drew could have produced more points in the 1st 59 minutes there wouldn't have been a tie) Then trying to drive Dallas for the winning FG, he drives Seattle to the winning FG instead. Same old Drew.

He threw a pick & put Seattle in FG range with 6 seconds left. 

But he sure has a great QB rating! 

His play today sums up why we let him go.  His team is up 10-3 with less than a minute left & the other team scores to tie (maybe if Drew could have produced more points in the 1st 59 minutes there wouldn't have been a tie)  Then trying to drive Dallas for the winning FG, he drives Seattle to the winning FG instead.  Same old Drew.

483789[/snapback]

So we let go a guy who will give away a game to a playoff team in the last minute, so that instead we can have games where we are out of it by the 4th quarter against a 1-4 team hobbled by injuries. At least they were close...

Speaking of which, the Raiders lost two starters in the secondary in the first quarter, and we still couldn't pass. Havn't I seen this game before?

Two notable things from that game. Bledsoe actually admitted in the post game interview that it was his fault, period. In Buffalo, he never admitted fault on anything.

The other was the hilarious shot of Parcells shoving his WR coach on the sidelines while Bill was trying to argue with the refs.

So we let go a guy who will give away a game to a playoff team in the last minute,  so that instead we can have games where we are out of it by the 4th quarter against a 1-4 team hobbled by injuries.  At least they were close...

Speaking of which, the Raiders lost two starters in the secondary in the first quarter, and we still couldn't pass.  Havn't I seen this game before?

483905[/snapback]

Hey Cowboy fans have to sit all 3 1/2 hours before realizing they sucked and were inevitably going to lose the game. I was out of the house with 10mins to go in the 4th quarter being productive all because we let Drew go! Thanks TD!!! I actually did and continue to support the moving of Drew, but we need to let JP get his head kicked in for awhile so he can lead game winning drives next year (see: MANNING, Eli)

Speaking of which, the Raiders lost two starters in the secondary in the first quarter, and we still couldn't pass.  Havn't I seen this game before?

483905[/snapback]

And everyone blamed JP for not throwing to non-existent CBs...

Goes to show how those 2 wins against mediocre teams at home

masked every single ILL of this football team and put the sole

blame on a young QB......

This team is supposed to help a young QB to win a game, not vice versa...