The QB of the Bills next year is...

IBTG81

David Carr.

Now, before you tell me to put down the crack pipe, hear me out.

Houston is going to finish with the worst record. You can't pass up on Leinart, so they're going to draft him. They can't have two 70 million dollar QB's on their roster, so Carr will have to go. This will enable them to shore up their OL through FA.

What do ya think?

:blink::D:blink:

I don't even know where to start.

1. They can't trade him, too much of a cap hit.

2. If they could, who would we give up for him?

3. What are we going to do with JP and his first round contract?

4. Carr has been in the league for a few more years than JP and doesn't look much better.

5. You must be out of your mind.

6. Did your fiance make you pose this?

David Carr.

Houston is going to finish with the worst record. You can't pass up on Leinart, so they're going to draft him. They can't have two 70 million dollar QB's on their roster, so Carr will have to go. This will enable them to shore up their OL through FA.

What do ya think?

478253[/snapback]

Put down the crack pipe. :blink:

What are we going to give them for him? JP, two shiney nickles and a picture of the Falls? And BTW you can pass up on Leinhart. He's not the reason this team has won so much. It's because of the coach and recruiting. Remember this steak started under Carson Palmer. I've watched almost every game of Leinhart's career, he's good but not the savior of a bad NFL team.

Carr and Losman are interchangeable...except Carr has like a 2 year head start on sucking.  They even look somewhat alike.  No thanks,  I'd rather we see what JP can develop in to before taking Carr.

478260[/snapback]

The Texans O-line makes ours look like the Cowboys of the mid nineties.

Whenever Carr has decent time to throw, he looks good. Real good.

Theisman, who I really don't like, said the same thing as well. I tend to believe a HOF QB talking about another QB.

David Carr.

What do ya think?

478253[/snapback]

I think that if you think you (or anybody here) can determine whether or not JP has "it" or not after 4 games, then I want some of that good stuff you're smoking. :blink:

Put down the crack pipe.  :blink:

What are we going to give them for him?  JP, two shiney nickles and a picture of the Falls?  And BTW you can pass up on Leinhart.  He's not the reason this team has won so much.  It's because of the coach and recruiting.  Remember this steak started under Carson Palmer.  I've watched almost every game of Leinhart's career, he's good but not the savior of a bad NFL team.

478264[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? Leinart is probably the best QB to come out of college in the last 10 years or so.

The Texans would see what they could get for Carr, or outright release him.

I think that if you think you (or anybody here) can determine whether or not JP has "it" or not after 4 games, then I want some of that good stuff you're smoking.  :blink:

478268[/snapback]

I have no clue if JP or not has "it."

Carr is extremely talented. If he becomes available, you'd have to jump on it in a heartbeat.

Are you kidding me? Leinart is probably the best QB to come out of college in the last 10 years or so.

478269[/snapback]

So let me get this right.. you are saying Leinart > Peyton and Leinart > McNabb?

Wow, I say we lose every game from here on out and do everything we can to get that guy on our team.

I'm not giving up on JP, but for the sake of arguing. Say we make the playoffs this year who does start at qb in 2006?. I know... I know too early in the season should just worry about this year, but if this scenairo does play out I think it becomes quite interesting. Do We then build a oline around Holcomb and draft some defensive depth starting dt, or go back to JP? Do We trade for a seasoned but younger qb maybe a Drew Brees perhaps? Just Wondering...... :blink:

I have no clue if JP or not has "it."

Carr is extremely talented. If he becomes available, you'd have to jump on it in a heartbeat.

478271[/snapback]

And use yet even more high round picks on non offensive/Defensive linemen? :blink:

478266[/snapback]

So does virtually any quarterback in the NFL. It drives me crazy when people say this...especially announcers.

"When (fill in the blank) gets time, he can pick you apart."

No freakin' kidding? Wow!

I wouldn't put the crack pipe down, but I'd spend more time counting how many days you have left before you stop using the word fianceand start using the word wife, and consequently stop thinking about getting your next blowjob and start counting on getting your last.

The Texans would see what they could get for Carr, or outright release him.

478269[/snapback]

Seen all his games? First half of games this year he's sucked!!

Theisman, who I really don't like, said the same thing as well. I tend to believe a HOF QB talking about another QB.

478266[/snapback]

Theisman is not a Hall of Fame QB.

David Carr.

What do ya think?

478253[/snapback]

I hope Bflo doesn't give up on JP so soon. If Houston's smart, they'll trade down for more picks and sign some FAs to shore up their OL.

478266[/snapback]

Carr= second coming of RJ.....hold the ball hold the ball sack

He is damaged goods

Carr= second coming of RJ.....hold the ball hold the ball sack

He is damaged goods

478428[/snapback]

Maybe not. He was under new OC Joe Pendry's orders in week 4 against the B'gals. No more than 2 reads then tuck it in. He got 7 sacks, did gain some yards, and HOU was in the game to the very last second in a 16 - 10 B'gals win.

I heard the Bills were trading Dallas their #1 pick in 06 for Drew Hensen.

478443[/snapback]

lol, they're going to do it right this time.......holcomb will be told like it or not it's a closed competition we dont want to press the young lad into thinking we want him to improve as rapidly as possible

Carr may be cut after this season. Yah hes got the huge contract, but hes got some 3-5 million roster bonuses coming up this off season that trigger the latter half of his inflated contract...Cutting him after this season would actually be a reasonable cap hit for the rexans, so to speak, and they could start fresh.

I fully expect to see Carr and Harrington cut after this season before their cap numbers become enormous in the latter parts of their contracts...

David Carr.

What do ya think?

478253[/snapback]

If the Texans do end up getting the 1st overall pick they should trade down to a team like Detroit, who needs Leinart more, and then select D'Brickashaw Ferguson (assuming he comes back from his injury) to help shore up their OL in the draft not FA.