Most innaccurate passer in the ENTIRE league

Justice

It's not ONE game. He has thrown the ball poorly all throughout camp. Barring a few highlight reel passes that was played over and over again. Too bad we can't judge a guy solely on his good plays. We have to look at his overall play. He has been innaccurate. Argue with that! I challenge you.

447769[/snapback]

I'm not going to argue about PRESEASON......not because I can't, but because it's STUPID. lol

You know, I honestly don't understand why some of you even bother being Bills fans....some of you are so damn miserable and pessimistic that it's like a great big sh*t vortex trying to suck all the life and optimism out of the rest of us who are excited about this team and this season!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the game, but I got the idea.  Come on, he's starting his 2nd game against a good opponent on the road in oppressive heat, the rest of his team isn't playing well, and you want to up and dump him?

Not even going there.

Well then give him a chance to learn/grow.  Would you rather have Bledsoe?  Do you really think Holcomb would have been better, given his -1 yards passing in his brief time?  I don't.

447758[/snapback]

Holcomb had ONE drive when the BILLS were already out of it. That's not fair too him. At least he didn't fumble and throw a pick in those conditions like somebody we know.

Holcomb had ONE drive when the BILLS were already out of it. That's not fair too him. At least he didn't fumble and throw a pick in those conditions like somebody we know.

447784[/snapback]

WTF, lol....are you using the same situational example to both defend Holcomb and crap on JP???? You are too much..... :doh:

I'm not going to argue about PRESEASON......not because I can't, but because it's STUPID. lol

You know, I honestly don't understand why some of you even bother being Bills fans....some of you are so damn miserable and pessimistic that it's like a great big sh*t vortex trying to suck all the life and optimism out of the rest of us who are excited about this team and this season!

447772[/snapback]

Can you blame us? We have nothing to cheer for over the last 40 years. NOTHING. Even the Bucs, because of their one championship, have more to hang there hats on then US.

Can you blame us? We have nothing to cheer for over the last 40 years. NOTHING. Even the Bucs, because of their one championship, have more to hang there hats on then US.

447789[/snapback]

OMG....you are bordering on friggin blasphemy now, my friend......

447784[/snapback]

This is beyond belief now - who is this 'somebody we know'. Somebody you and who knows ? JP did not have a fumble or pick. And guess what an almost fumble doesn't count in life. It is what did happen. I almost won the $50 million jackpot - did I ? NO ! Unless you have not learnt this in life yet - only what actually happened matters. Give it up. As you can tell from the reaction of others on this board, you are way off base and are making ridiculous claims to stay true to your original statement. You have no basis in fact, so just STFU ! :doh:

At first we tried to blame his lack of accuracy on rushed throws or bad foot work but it is becomming painfully clear that the guy isn't accurate at all. He must have the worst arm, not as far as strength is concerned, in the league. If I were a fan or a coach from another team I wouldn't have any fear of JP at all. He sucks. There I said it. So what? I've been in denial for too long. Will he suck forever? I don't know.

Yeah I know he is only a first year starter and that it's only two games into the season BUT he wasn't accurate in training camp, he wasn't accurate in the preseason and, except for the first half in game one, he isn't very accurate in the regular season either. Out of all of the things you have to work on with a young QB (reading defenses, going through his progressions, etc etc), throwing the ball shouldn't have to be one of them. JP is garbage. Worse even than RJ.

Don't give me none of that BS about a bad game plan either. Dallas won 3 out of 4 Super Bowls running out of a power I offense. It wasn't very complicated. They had a great O-Line and Buffalo doesn't. This is where my gripe with TD comes into play. The guy didn't even try to upgrade the Bills roster this offseason. No restructures, no pay cuts, nothing. He is content only with one thing, the bottom line. Money!

447644[/snapback]

We'll be dealing with the ups and downs all year. Look at game film of Eli Manning last year and compare it to last night. I am sure there were more than a few Giant fans bashing Eli as you are bashing JP last year. Don't buy the money aspenct though, there's a salary cap and were right near the limit. So that comment is very accurate.

This is beyond belief now - who is this 'somebody we know'. Somebody you and who knows ? JP did not have a fumble or pick. And guess what an almost fumble doesn't count in life. It is what did happen. I almost won the $50  million jackpot - did I ? NO ! Unless you have not learnt this in life yet - only what actually happened matters. Give it up. As you can tell from the reaction of others on this board, you are way off base and are making ridiculous claims to stay true to your original statement. You have no basis in fact, so just STFU ! :doh:

447802[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about? I was refering to the Pats game last year. He did fumble AND throw a pick when he was inserted into a road game with the game out of control.

This is beyond belief now - who is this 'somebody we know'. Somebody you and who knows ? JP did not have a fumble or pick. And guess what an almost fumble doesn't count in life. It is what did happen. I almost won the $50  million jackpot - did I ? NO ! Unless you have not learnt this in life yet - only what actually happened matters. Give it up. As you can tell from the reaction of others on this board, you are way off base and are making ridiculous claims to stay true to your original statement. You have no basis in fact, so just STFU ! :doh:

447802[/snapback]

Wrong, he knows more about the Bills than anyone here :doh::D

You better believe I do. I nailed their record last year right down to the last game. And I'll do it again. I know what these guys are capable of.

447803[/snapback]

Get 17 monkeys in a room and one of them will be correct, too.

Guessing the W-L total makes you the Bills Genius?

Keep your pins and needles away from this guy's head, guys.... POP!!!

Throwing the ball with accuacy does not fall into "growing pains" category.

447757[/snapback]

If you think that, you either haven't watched a lot of football or you have very little insight into the game.

Granted, the game against the Bucs WAS one of the worst games I have ever seen a Bills quarterback play as far as accuracy goes. That part was true. He was simply terrible throwing the ball, even when he had a little time and an open receiver. He is, however, not known at all for being an inaccurate passer. The simple fact is he needs X amount of regular season games, at home and on the road, against teams game planning for him, and veteran talented defensive coordinators messing with his head, before the game slows down for him, and he can play the way he knows and the way the coaches know he can play. Accuracy does come with that, dude.

Think of it as putting in golf. You're a rookie on the PGA tour. This is your second tournament in your life and you're playing on a tough as hell course with hellacious greens with a couple veteran players like Fred Couples and Davis Love. If you're nervous and you're thinking about a million other things and there is enormous pressure that is getting to you, and you're putting on a green you have never putted on before, a five foot putt is difficult to be accurate with. When you settle down, and there aren't so many things to think about, and you're better acclimated to the speed of the greens and the pressure and have been there before, your accuracy will return. You won't make them all, and you'll still have bad putting days. But your accuracy, the kind you had before, will likely return.

And along that way, he will have passes and series and halves and games where he is extremely accurate and we will think he is over the hump, and then the next pass or series or half or game he will struggle again. But hopefully sooner than later, perhaps even the latter part of this season, that will happen. And his decision making won't be so hectic and his head won't be so full of things he MUST do before his athleticism and talent can show, and he will be the rather accuarate passer, both in the pocket and on the run

You better believe I do. I nailed their record last year right down to the last game. And I'll do it again. I know what these guys are capable of.

447803[/snapback]

I guess you should be a rich man. Might want to put your money where you mouth is make a wager. Maybe start with your mortgage since you have such insight.

447789[/snapback]

Then why are you still a bills fan? Go away and we'll all be better off...

WTF are you talking about? I was refering to the Pats game last year. He did fumble AND throw a pick when he was inserted into a road game with the game out of control.

447809[/snapback]

if so, then why are you defending Kelly Holcomb and saying the game was out of reach and he was not given a fair chance ? ajzepp said it above "are you using the same situational example to both defend Holcomb and crap on JP???? You are too much".

And I can ask you the same question, WTF are you talking about ?

There's some real accurate passers right there in your backyard you can latch your hopes on. :D

JP actually has been accurate in "camp" contrary to what you have stated, and also started his season hitting 8 of his first nine passes, but then again you know more about the Bills than anyone here. :doh:

447803[/snapback]

WOW!!! Amazing!

Does it take a genius to guess that the Bills would be 1-1 after two games and our first-year QB looked good at home but struggled on the road? Relax Smallbus, they're right where they are supposed to be.