Most innaccurate passer in the ENTIRE league

Justice

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that get's to me about you guys is you OVER-HYPE everything.

You would rather blame the whole team on that loss when it is all JP's fault.

"Oh, the defense let Cadillac run all over them".

I was there. It was hot. If the Offense goes three and out all half what the hell do you expect? Put the blame where it belongs. The D held Tampa under 20 on the road, that's all you can ask.

447873[/snapback]

This from the person who said: "Losman and McGahee will take us to a Super Bowl. MARK MY WORDS!"

Oh, and BTW you were talking about being correct in your predictions, except they were predicated on JPL coming in and helping the Bills win the last five games of the season...weren't they? :)

Damn - well sure they do. You better believe Brees has as good or better a supporting cast than JP - and Minnesota would like to claim they do too. Harrington damn sure has a great supporting cast of skill players and Carr is hardly on a drought of good skill players (but his line flat out stinks).

Stats tell us enough of a story to knopw that JP isn't the most inaccurate passer in the entire league. That honour goes to Eli Manning.

JP stunk on Sunday. He did what we needed him to against the Texans. But against the Bucs the whole team stunk - and THAT is not just down to JP it's down to the entire playing and coaching staff - regardless of the weather conditions.

Sure JP is the guy we need to carry with us this season, but the other 10 guys on offence need to make something happen in order for JP to get away with being essentially a rookie. We knew we didn't want to have to put the ball in JPs hands and say 'win us a game' but Sunday we had to do that because we couldn't run the ball or defend the run.

447916[/snapback]

Minnesota, Detroit and Houston DO NOT have a better supporting cast. Those Detroit receivers haven't proved anything in the NFL.

SD has LT and Gates but that's about it. I wouldn't say any of those teams clearly has a better supporting cast.

This from the person who said: "Losman and McGahee will take us to a Super Bowl. MARK MY WORDS!"

Oh, and BTW you were talking about being correct in your predictions, except they were predicated on JPL coming in and helping the Bills win the last five games of the season...weren't they?  :)

447961[/snapback]

Fantastic catch ! That should end this thread.

Ha - seriously - prepare for the wrath of TD nation.

Hard to argue with any of that though.  One thing that's hard to teach is accuracy, and his accuracy was woeful even when he had protection.  I don't rule out the possibility of him developing into a good player and I didn't see the preseason or training camp and I don't want Bledsoe back, but yeah - he sucks right now.

I said all along last year they should've given the kid some reps last year instead of chasing some pipe dream of a SB via the road wildcard route.  Since they decided not to do that, grab Dilfer or somebody in the offseason for this year.  Now our defense is going to be torn apart by the time this kid develops if that ever happens.  OK flame away.

447671[/snapback]

Evidently you already missed it. Our Defense got torn apart last Sunday. They sucked worse than JP. Where were the stops, turnovers, sacks, etc.

We looked bad because nobody!!! played well.

Oh, and BTW you were talking about being correct in your predictions, except they were predicated on JPL coming in and helping the Bills win the last five games of the season...weren't they?  :)

447961[/snapback]

There's this new thing out called "change". Maybe you've heard of it. I changed my mind. JPL can't lead a bunch of virgins to P***y at a strip club.

447961[/snapback]

Hey! That prediction would have been correct last year, and it would have been <Three Stooges voice> coy-tains </Three Stooges voice> for anyone who dared get in JP's way.... when he was less experienced and still getting through his broken leg.

We are talking to the person who knows the most about the Bills. Funny enough, I'm picturing bh's temperment something like Otto in "A Fish Called Wanda"....

WTF kind of thing is that to say?? No offense, but you are a sh*tty Bills fan!

447679[/snapback]

It's an accurate thing to say. Did you see how TB was jumping all over the receivers' routes Sunday? That's due in large part to Losman staring at the receiver he's throwing to.

That's not necessarily a slam against him, any more than it is a slam against any other young QB in the league. They all do it, they all have to have it beaten out of them, some outgrow it and some don't. But until he does, Losman is going to throw picks. That he hasn't yet is largely because the Tampa defensive backfield apparently washed their hands Sunday morning and couldn't do a thing with them...