Most innaccurate passer in the ENTIRE league

Justice

Eli Manning has a lower completion percentage then JP.

Wright, Brees, Rattay, Plummer, Delhomme, Harrington, Carr and Culpepper all have lower QB Rating.

Carr has a lower YPA than JP.

Vick, Rattay, Carr have fewer yards than JP in 2 starts.

I object to the JP bashing so soon. He's a rookie. We knew he'd play like a rookie. That's the deal - now lets get on with figuring out how to beat the remaining 14 teams on the schedule.

447850[/snapback]

Stats don't tell the whole story. Like how many drops did that particular QB have to endure? What kind've d are they facing? Do those QB's have an Eric Moulds, Lee Evans and Willis McGahee?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't possibly know more.

447901[/snapback]

Is that so?

Really, now. I wasn't RAISED a Bills fan from birth or anything, was I?

When did YOU start following the team, oh enlightened one?

You're an idiot, and I'd wager you're on the doorstep of following in the giant footsteps of ICE and BF.

Stats don't tell the whole story. Like how many drops did that particular QB have to endure? What kind've d are they facing? Do those QB's have an Eric Moulds, Lee Evans and Willis McGahee?

447894[/snapback]

Damn - well sure they do. You better believe Brees has as good or better a supporting cast than JP - and Minnesota would like to claim they do too. Harrington damn sure has a great supporting cast of skill players and Carr is hardly on a drought of good skill players (but his line flat out stinks).

Stats tell us enough of a story to knopw that JP isn't the most inaccurate passer in the entire league. That honour goes to Eli Manning.

JP stunk on Sunday. He did what we needed him to against the Texans. But against the Bucs the whole team stunk - and THAT is not just down to JP it's down to the entire playing and coaching staff - regardless of the weather conditions.

Sure JP is the guy we need to carry with us this season, but the other 10 guys on offence need to make something happen in order for JP to get away with being essentially a rookie. We knew we didn't want to have to put the ball in JPs hands and say 'win us a game' but Sunday we had to do that because we couldn't run the ball or defend the run.

Is that so?

Really, now. I wasn't RAISED a Bills fan from birth or anything, was I?

When did YOU start following the team, oh enlightened one?

You're an idiot, and I'd wager you're on the doorstep of following in the giant footsteps of ICE and BF.

447913[/snapback]

OHHH I'm so scared!!! Gee, how will life go on?

I'm an idiot, huh? My $1000 to your $500 says the Bills don't make the playoffs.

OHHH I'm so scared!!! Gee, how will life go on?

I'm an idiot, huh? My $1000 to your $500 says the Bills don't make the playoffs.

447920[/snapback]

Big talk for a man who doesn't have kids.

And if you don't like it here so much, why DON'T you get lost?

B.harami, didn't you go to the game on Sunday? Maybe the heat got to more than just the Bills D?   :)

447919[/snapback]

Unfortunately. I got to see JP miss open receivers all day long. Heck, he didn't even look at the whole left side of the field most of the time.

Unfortunately. I got to see JP miss open receivers all day long. Heck, he didn't even look at the whole left side of the field most of the time.

447928[/snapback]

How bout your boy Willis, huh? he looked GREAT didn't he? Maybe we should have brought in a Ron Dayne or someone to take over before the defense is dismantled!!

Fool.

How bout your boy Willis, huh? he looked GREAT didn't he? Maybe we should have brought in a Ron Dayne or someone to take over before the defense is dismantled!!

Fool.

447932[/snapback]

Poor McGahee. 8 men in the box the whole day and the "flawless one' can't make anyone pay. You got the nerve to put blame on #21.

Then why are you still a bills fan? Go away and we'll all be better off...

447820[/snapback]

This Ramius clown said a similar thing to me. . . his standard response if you don't like something is to "go away, or get off the board because you're not a Bills fan"

You sir, are an idiot in denial.

Poor McGahee. 8 men in the box the whole day and the "flawless one' can't make anyone pay. You got the nerve to put blame on #21.

447935[/snapback]

Yeah, well, maybe if your boy quit dancing in the backfield and started RUNNING instead, the passing game would have opened up.

Or how about the defense actually TACKLING somebody on 1st, 2nd or 3rd down?

Or how about the punter not punting it 15 yards or into the end zone?

Pardon me if I'm not impressed by your football "knowledge".

Feel free to keep talking though. This thread will shortly attain Retatta status.

Poor kids. How exactly does a young mind deal with dinner conversations with Dad saying, "I know more about math and English and science and history than all your teachers".

447937[/snapback]

Can you imagine him at his kid's little league game? :)