Keyshawn Johnson on Sirius today

Justice

KJ had some interesting things to say about Drew Bledsoe today on Sirius Satelite Radio. He said Drew never had a receiver like himself and that all of his receivers in the past were small and fast. He also said #11 holds onto... You get the picture. He then went on to say, "Drew has to learn how to throw it to me even if I look covered".

KJ had some interesting things to say about Drew Bledsoe today on Sirius Satelite Radio. He said Drew never had a receiver like himself and that all of his receivers in the past were small and fast. He also said #11 holds onto... You get the picture. He then went on to say, "Drew has to learn how to throw it to me even if I look covered".

416065[/snapback]

Actually, Keyshawn is right. In Buffalo, Bledsoe had productive and talented receivers...which happens to be two descriptions that havent been associated with Keyshawn for the last 6 years.

Actually, Keyshawn is right.  In Buffalo, Bledsoe had productive and talented receivers...which happens to be two descriptions that havent been associated with Keyshawn for the last 6 years.

416067[/snapback]

I just had to look at the stats after reading these comments. Ironically as slow as Keyshawn is he has averaged more yards per catch the last three seasons then Moulds had. That said I would definately classify Moulds as a better receiver.

416065[/snapback]

Keyshawn is a possesion receiver, never has been a big play guy like TO, MOSS, Harrison or Moulds. But for him to say Drew never had a receiver like him is stupid. Terry Glenn, now Johnson's teammate should smack him around for that!!

"Drew has to learn how to throw it to me even if I look covered".

This has NEVER been his problem :devil:. In fact, I would go so far as to say that the only thing drew does better then patting the ball and taking sacks, is finding the reciever who is covered and throwing him the ball.

Drew sucks!!!!

Drew sucks!!!

Drew sucks!!!

I'm a man

Drew sucks!!!

Drew sucks!!!

Drew sucks!!!

I'm a man.............How tiresome is this schizzatt getting?

416200[/snapback]

Is Drew your cousin or something?

Is Drew your cousin or something?

416207[/snapback]

Drew is not my cousin. He's a guy who played 48 straight games for this

team and got up off the ground every time he took a lick and took the next

snap without pointing the finger at anybody.

For this he gets insulted and derided daily by a group of guys who think

it's great sport to type things about a guy they'd never have the guts to

say to his face.

Drew is not my cousin.  He's a guy who played 48 straight games for this

For this he gets insulted and derided daily by a group of guys who think

it's great sport to type things about a guy they'd never have the guts to

say to his face.

416210[/snapback]

Once again...get over it. St. Drew is no longer a Bill. Your home page should now be...

http://www.dallascowboys.com

Drew is not my cousin.  He's a guy who played 48 straight games for this

416210[/snapback]

he should've pointed the finger at someone...all the great ones blow up after bad plays...drew just shrugs and trots off the field