Players released per V-Coach

I feel sorry for Geir after all that stuff about telling McNally he would play for him some day.  Maybe we'll still sign him to the PS.

414619[/snapback]

If he can't make it to the first cut down day, I would find it very surprising to see him end up on the PS. Typically the players who are the last to go are the ones who end up on the PS.

If he can't make it to the first cut down day, I would find it very surprising to see him end up on the PS.  Typically the players who are the last to go are the ones who end up on the PS.

414624[/snapback]

If I recall, Jason Peters was cut on the first cut down day last year. He then went to the Giants for the last week of training camp and only after they cut him, and no one claimed him, did a few teams try to sign him to their practice squad and he chose to sign with the Bills. I recall surmising that the Bills tried to sneak him through the cuts, figuring another team wouldn't pick him up but the Giants did and I thought we lost him.

If I recall, Jason Peters was cut on the first cut down day last year. He then went to the Giants for the last week of training camp and after they cut him, and no one claimed him, did a few teams try to sign him to their practice squad and he chose to sign with the Bills. I recall surmising that the Bills tried to sneak him through the cuts, figuring another team wouldn't pick him up but the Giants did and I thought we lost him.

414630[/snapback]

You could be correct on Peters, but these guys didn't even make it to the first cut down date, which is not until next Tuesday I believe. I guess anything is possible.

gudmundson = lief larsen II.  we don't need nice "stories" on the team; we need big, strong, fast, smart football players.

414623[/snapback]

Yeah sometimes it seems like people around here are trying to build the cast of a Lifetime movie rather than a football team.

LaWaylon? As if Waylon wasn't bad enough (I apologize in advance for all persons named LaWaylon, Waylon, or die hard Waylon Jennings fans).  0:)

414639[/snapback]

i schitt you not, i had a female client whose name was waylona...sometimes you gotta wonder. :rolleyes:

LaWaylon? As if Waylon wasn't bad enough (I apologize in advance for all persons named LaWaylon, Waylon, or die hard Waylon Jennings fans).  :rolleyes:

414639[/snapback]

A year or so ago, a guy who wrote a book about the fate of the "LaWaylons" of the world was a guest on the local radio talk show - They are constantly the victim of data-entry typos, messed-up credit reports, etc.

He basicially said it's not a good thing to name your kid "Le'gon,Sha" or "Ethanne" or "jayg" or some such.. 0:)

DT  LaWaylon Brown - OL Geir Gudmundson - DB Daniel Leger - WR Will Peoples - OL David Pruce and DB Marvin Ward

414614[/snapback]

Sometimes they hide a guy with the early cuts. Everyone assumes your last cut is the hardest , but if they think Geir Has longer term potential but no way to make the team this year an early cut is not a death knell.

DT  LaWaylon Brown - OL Geir Gudmundson - DB Daniel Leger - WR Will Peoples - OL David Pruce and DB Marvin Ward

414614[/snapback]

so are we to believe that the 2005 bills are not "people who need peoples?"