Bad news about Hunter Kelly

gordong

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that he passed on today. I don't have a link, but my source is reliable.

399305[/snapback]

How sad.... Our prayers go out to the Kelly family. Hunter was a true fighter just like his Dad. :doh:

I just saw this on Yahoo. :doh:

My eyes are welling up with tears as I write this, but there is the hope of heaven, and a far better place. Where Hunter can laugh, play, and throw a football.

I believe it is in First Corinthians 15, where it is written that the perishable shall be replaced by the imperishable, and death shall be swallowed up in the victory of Christ.

God bless you, Hunter, and the Kelly family.

Mike

RIP Hunter... :doh:

I was glad he was at Jims induction ceremony......

Prayers to the Family...

399308[/snapback]

I had tears in my eyes when he talked about his son. Most touching moment in my life, so far.

All our thoughts and prayers are with the Kelly family, friends, and loved-ones.

After following Hunter's courageous story these last 8 years, I feel as if I've lost a member of my own family. And in a way, we all have...

RIP little guy - Your toughness has been a terrific inspiration...

I can recall last year at the Van Halen concert in Buffalo when Sammy Hagar came out on stage for his solo. He mentioned that Jim and Hunter were backstage, then he mentioned that Hunter was his hero and a tru inspiration. Sammy went on to dedicate his perfomance of Deeper Kind of Love/Eagles Fly to Hunter Kelly. I swear it was the most emotional moment I have ever experienced at a concert in my life. the love that was felt in the HSBC Arena at that moment was indescribeable. Hunter had an impact on the world well beyond his years and far beyond what anyone could have imagined.

Today HK is released from his wheelchair and breathing tube, finally able to run and play as a little boy should.  Weep not for him, saving the tears for those he left behind.  Rejoice in what he symbolized and taught us through his inimitable spirit.

BILLS Nation grieves.

399379[/snapback]

Amen brother, and thanks to jad1 for the HOF speech segment.

RIP Hunter.

I just read about Hunter Kelly’s passing. I know very well that this young man’s valiant struggle against Krabbe’s leukodystrophy was one that meant a lot to Bills’ and NFL fans everywhere.

My deepest and sincerest sympathies to all of you, and of course to the Kellys.

I lost a good friend and co-worker on Sunday due to a boating accident, and attended his funeral today. (he was 37 yrs old with a 4 yr old daughter and 5 mo old son)

Life is short, and in Hunter's case it was very short.

My thoughts and Prayers are with the Kelly family.

All my thoughts and Prayers go out to the Extended Kelly Family. Hunter was a true Warrior who inspired all who met him, and some who never did.

Jim and Jill, my deepest condolences for the lost of your beloved Son.

No parent should EVER have to bury a child.

RIP Hunter James. I am sure you are moving into a better place.

God Bless

I just heard that Hunter Kelly passed away this morning....

All my thoughts and prayers to all the Kelly's.

Hunter you will not be forgotten!!!

399301[/snapback]

Swear to god saddest news this year to me. After I heard Jimbo talking at his hall of fame induction I had a greater appreciation for who he is. Seriously had an eye leaking problem when I heard this morning.

It's sad. Very very sad

Sad news indeed. May Hunter rest in peace and may the Kelly family know that his fans, friends, teammates and others are keeping them in their thoughts and prayers.

I like the idea of the Bills dedicating this season to Hunter. Maybe having something on their jerseys or helmets.

Rest in Peace Hunter.

our prayers and thoughts are with you. The Kelly's have been a wonderful example of what family should be. Hunter was lucky to have Jim and Jill as parents, and they were lucky to have him as a son!

I just heard that Hunter Kelly passed away this morning....

All my thoughts and prayers to all the Kelly's.

Hunter you will not be forgotten!!!

399301[/snapback]

If there is a God, Hunter is sitting on his lap.