(LAMP)Need some suggestions....

The Poojer

i need to come up with something to do for my wife that would make her feel like queen of the f&%*ing world. Not talking an elaborate vacation or diamond jewelery. I need to do something from the heart that really just blows her away. Anyone have any good things they have done? Ladies what would you like? I know it seems odd that I said I want it to come from the heart and then come here for suggestions, but I want and need this to be .......................HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!

Thanks in advance!

i need to come up with something to do for my wife that would make her feel like queen of the f&%*ing world.  Not talking an elaborate vacation or diamond jewelery.  I need to do something from the heart that really just blows her away.  Anyone have any good things they have done?  Ladies what would you like?  I know it seems odd that I said I want it to come from the heart and then come here for suggestions, but I want and need this to be .......................HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!

Thanks in advance!

398103[/snapback]

Don't you get spam? Theres tons of lengthening, enlarging tools and pills out there....open your emails

i need to come up with something to do for my wife that would make her feel like queen of the f&%*ing world.  Not talking an elaborate vacation or diamond jewelery.  I need to do something from the heart that really just blows her away.  Anyone have any good things they have done?  Ladies what would you like?  I know it seems odd that I said I want it to come from the heart and then come here for suggestions, but I want and need this to be .......................HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!

Thanks in advance!

398103[/snapback]

Neil Diamond in concert in DC next Wednesday. :lol:

How about a spa day gift certificate, then dinner at the finest place in Richmond. Ooops sorry forgot Richmond, okay scratch that, no fine restaurants.

Almost forgot, you can take her for some fine subs at the local Wawa. :lol:

Pooj,

What works generally is not what you get her but the thought that goes into it.

Depending on the who, what, wheres of your intentions for this gift, may I recommend making her a customized photo album.

Go here and check it out.

Made one for my wife when she was really sick, and another for her parents while they were going though a tough period. You upload specific photos that pertain to the event, put captions or quotes below them, and they print it, bind it in hardcover with a photo on the cover and ship it pretty damn fast. Both times it went over just great.

One of the all-time great thoughtful and creative gifts I've found. (And inexpensive as hell...something like $25 or $30).

Thanks in advance!

398103[/snapback]

POOJER - didn't you want to give her an insulting card a few months ago???

Pooj,

Depending on the who, what, wheres of your intentions for this gift, may I recommend making her a customized photo album.

Made one for my wife when she was really sick, and another for her parents while they were going though a tough period. You upload specific photos that pertain to the event, put captions or quotes below them, and they print it, bind it in hardcover with a photo on the cover and ship it pretty damn fast. Both times it went over just great.

One of the all-time great thoughtful and creative gifts I've found. (And inexpensive as hell...something like $25 or $30).

398122[/snapback]

i second the photobook idea -- have used it on a number of occasions. it requires some effort and thought -- but nothing worth doing doesn't, you know?

I'm dipping into my bag of tricks here, but let me give you an idea. If you have been with her for awhile you've probabily done some traveling with her. There is probabily one specific event that you both really connected on and remains a great lasting memory in both of your minds.

Take her to dinner with a group of friends. Start a conversation about the special times you guys had together at the destination. Embarass her a little bit, seriously, talk about a romantic time there and make her blush.

Then pull out tickets for THAT weekend to go back to the same place. The women at the table will will give the "awwww, that is so sweet" thing and your position will be elevated. With all the conviction in your soul, just look her dead in the eyes and tell her you love her more today then you ever imagined you could back then.

When the evening is over, you will be rewarded. Spend the extra 8 minutes and snuggle the crap out of her.

TRUST ME.

Pooj,

398122[/snapback]

AWESOME. Now all I have to do is find a UK based company....

Thanks in advance!

398103[/snapback]

Probabably not what your looking for, but get some reservations at the Inn at Easton on the eastern shore. Way cool bed and breakfast, one of the top restuarants in the mid atlantic.

holy crap, for that kind of money they better sleep FOR me!!!

Probabably not what your looking for, but get some reservations at the Inn at Easton on the eastern shore. Way cool bed and breakfast, one of the top restuarants in the mid atlantic.

398177[/snapback]

Thanks in advance!

398103[/snapback]

Just whos heart is this from? Anyway, just how bad did you "F" up to need something this huge?

just years of really kind of being an inconsiderate jackass, now i have to try and build it back up...

Just whos heart is this from?  Anyway, just how bad did you "F" up to need something this huge?

398243[/snapback]

The probablem is the sub shop at WAWA and the local pulled pig BBQ are the best restaurants in Richmond.

398185[/snapback]

Easy now boys, Richmond is actually quite a good restaurant town for its size. And BTW, BBQ is some of the best on the east coast.

Poojer, if ya want a heart attack for prices, go to the Inn at Little Washington. Talking 5 bills for dinner and 6bills for a room. Room not worth it, but the food certainly is!!!!!

Easy now boys, Richmond is actually quite a good restaurant town for its size. And BTW, BBQ is some of the best on the east coast.

Poojer, if ya want a heart attack for prices, go to the Inn at Little Washington. Talking 5 bills for dinner and 6bills for a room. Room not worth it, but the food certainly is!!!!!

398292[/snapback]

But that's not Richmond. Long ways from it. Now, IMHO, other than Cheesecake Factory, The best Restaurant in Richmond are in Williamsburg or Fredericksburg. :blink:

Silly boys,

Order in her favorite takeout(easy on you but thoughtfull)

Set the table with the good china - candles - flowers - and have a bath drawn for her with the bubbles and all. Candles in the bathroom a sexy nightie on the bed. Wash her back, a massage by you not the spa boy and tell her what she means to you.

Leave it to Fabio's friend to have the right answer. :blink:

Pooj,

398122[/snapback]

I'm wondering why you've decided to do this. Is there trouble brewing in your relationship and you're concerned that she may be growing away from you? Y'all should be letting your wives know all the time that you love and appreciate them.

Depending on the woman, sometimes all the actions described above just make her feel that you only want to get laid. And it may backfire on you.

If your intent is sincere, then sit down with paper and pen and write her a letter. Tell her about the things that made you fall in love with her and the things that make you love and appreciate her still. Make the letter long and meaningful. Put it in an envelope and then leave it where she can find it and read it ALONE. Let her be the first one to say something after she has read it. If she doesn't say much, or says nothing........ :)

If your intent is sincere, then sit down with paper and pen and write her a letter. Tell her about the things that made you fall in love with her and the things that make you love and appreciate her still. Make the letter long and meaningful. Put it in an envelope and then leave it where she can find it and read it ALONE. Let her be the first one to say something after she has read it. If she doesn't say much, or says nothing........ :angry:

399047[/snapback]

She'd just correct my grammar and B word about my spelling..... :)