Green things

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

i just like the mountains in the background. there is no real content in the photo to have a topic.

The topic is green things.  I thought I was staying on topic but I guess maybe not.  I need someone to guide me.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

The topic is green things.  I thought I was staying on topic but I guess maybe not.  I need someone to guide me.

you started the topic you can make it about anything you want. that's how posts work!

do you want to link something that defines green for us to stick on topic to your precious demands?

Just now, boyst said:

you started the topic you can make it about anything you want. that's how posts work!

do you want to link something that defines green for us to stick on topic to your precious demands?

I don’t know any more.  If I link to the definition of green in a green things thread some might think. It’s off topic but this is Off the Wall so I don’t have to be on topic but I also don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by staying on topic or not letting them define the topic for me if they are uncomfortable with the topic or what they want the topic to be within what should be allowed to be considered the topic so I’m not really sure.  Make sense?

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don’t know any more.  If I link to the definition of green in a green things thread some might think. It’s off topic but this is Off the Wall so I don’t have to be on topic but I also don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings by staying on topic or not letting them define the topic for me if they are uncomfortable with the topic or what they want the topic to be within what should be allowed to be considered the topic so I’m not really sure.  Make sense?

no

but i used AI to respond to this efficiently and i hope it helps.

Hey there, I totally get the struggle. You want to be informative but also avoid seeming off-topic, especially in a free-flowing space like this. No worries about hurting feelings, it's all about finding the right balance! Maybe we can brainstorm some other ways to approach it?

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, boyst said:

no

but i used AI to respond to this efficiently and i hope it helps.

Hey there, I totally get the struggle. You want to be informative but also avoid seeming off-topic, especially in a free-flowing space like this. No worries about hurting feelings, it's all about finding the right balance! Maybe we can brainstorm some other ways to approach it?

I never met AI but heard his thoughts about practice once.  Anyway I appreciate his thoughts.  Can you ask him when things written or shown about a specific topic become unrelated to that topic?  I’m confused about this and maybe AI can help.  It can be any topic really.

It doesn’t have to be green things.  I don’t want to piss him off though so the topic shouldn’t be practice,  I’m not talking about practice.  Oh wait.  I’m not talking about a game.  So we might be talking about practice.  Crap I’m confused again.  Just ask the question and don’t mention a specific topic.

Edited by 4merper4mer

1 hour ago, boyst said:

i don't even know what that is

It's a green/blue thing. 60% asked see green! 40% see blue!

1 hour ago, Fan in San Diego said:

I like green money and green beans.

SAME. But, all I seem to be getting is the green beans!😔😟