Rochester Bills Backers

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

As someone, maybe cowardly, who doesn’t want to get involved in social media political crap, it is annoying that the Rochester Bills Backers seem to be posting nothing but crap about the Chief’s kicker. Just seems to be a bit much. 

True colors come out in situations like this…

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

As someone, maybe cowardly, who doesn’t want to get involved in social media political crap, it is annoying that the Rochester Bills Backers seem to be posting nothing but crap about the Chief’s kicker. Just seems to be a bit much. 

let’s unpack: guy is “annoyed” with “political crap”, promptly  starts a thread about a political crap on the Bills board 

take this trash to PPP 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

To be fair, "congrats to all the wimmins get'n a degree today... now git in the kitchen and make your man a sammich..." is probably not the best way to kick off a commencement speech...

But, I'm with WEO. As my own snarky comment might suggest, this thread has nowhere good to go...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

let’s unpack: guy is “annoyed” with “political crap”, promptly  starts a thread about a political crap on the Bills board 

take this trash to PPP 

I guess that’s fair take. Honestly, a great thing about Bills is it’s an escape from political stuff, i just hate seeing Bills stuff on Facebook pushing a political narrative one way or the other.  But again, definitely see your point about irony of “starting” it here. Go Bills Mr Weo

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'm a Rochester Bills fan.  I don't know anything about any official Rochester Bills Backers group.  I have heard bits and snatches about Butker's remarks, but I haven't given much thought to the situation except to enjoy the dysfunction that is Kansas City's offseason and hope it continues int the 2024 regular season.

On 5/19/2024 at 9:53 AM, Riverboat Ritchie said:

I guess that’s fair take. Honestly, a great thing about Bills is it’s an escape from political stuff, i just hate seeing Bills stuff on Facebook pushing a political narrative one way or the other.  But again, definitely see your point about irony of “starting” it here. Go Bills Mr Weo

I totally get what you're saying, but don't forget that you hold the power to distance yourself from social media.

I've been away from FB for almost 2 years now and am very happy that I did. 

That said, I can only imagine how all-encompassing the political "talk" must be, up in America right now.

On 5/18/2024 at 12:24 PM, Riverboat Ritchie said:

That and they are always censoring any non-woke posts, even respectful or tame ones. Showing their brand of "tolerance'. I won't post there anymore that's for sure. It's perfectly fine to be mad at Butker or disagree with him, but to block any discussions and only leave one type of posts is cowardly stuff. And that's what is happening.

They've done (or the admin has done) the same in many other topics prior. He/she/they are on a mission to enlighten us. Anyway. I don't come to Bills boards to talk politics. I just find the censorship of any different POV really off-putting. Newsflash: if we are all of the same opinion there won't be a need for forums!

• Vomit 2

On 5/18/2024 at 5:47 PM, Rocky Landing said:

To be fair, "congrats to all the wimmins get'n a degree today... now git in the kitchen and make your man a sammich..." is probably not the best way to kick off a commencement speech...

But, I'm with WEO. As my own snarky comment might suggest, this thread has nowhere good to go...

Yeah, it's as simple as that.

The problem is simpletons.  

Jfc people are stupid. 

11 hours ago, Bad Things said:

I totally get what you're saying, but don't forget that you hold the power to distance yourself from social media.

I've been away from FB for almost 2 years now and am very happy that I did. 

That said, I can only imagine how all-encompassing the political "talk" must be, up in America right now.

But but but that would require him to be responsible for his own actions!!! 

Let's turn this thread into a chance to hang out in Rochester and talk bills! Not to propose hijacking someone else's post but let's hijack this *****! Barbill in Webster/Penfield sometime this weekend for wings, bills, and two bills drive hang times? 

• Like (+1) 1