Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Apparently the people on the left that have a blood-thirsty love for murdering unborn mostly black children. Some might say that's down-right racist of them.

Yes the IDF has been squeaky clean throughout the entire conflict, it’s totally a black-and-white situation uh huh uh huh

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Apparently the people on the left that have a blood-thirsty love for murdering unborn mostly black children. Some might say that's down-right racist of them.

Uh. It's not left or right. It's children. Support children. Left, right, center, bottom, top, middle, anywhere. Children should have the opportunity to learn.

Since you don't know about it; the situation began when save the children was announced as her partner. They do not serve Israel. They serve Palestine, Ukraine, and other war torn countries. Miss Rachel was harassed for not supporting Israel. She said she supports every child, including Israeli children. That meant she got right in the middle of the road and blasted by both sides.

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If Butker gave a speech encouraging women to seek career advancement above all else, celebrate their abortion and prioritize shattering the glass ceiling by relegating their spouse/children as they climb the corporate ladder, he’d be celebrated by the same people attacking him, the NFL wouldnt put out a statement and the Rich Eisen’s, Tim Graham’s and skinny-fat Bills podcaster’s of the world would have zero to comment.  

Sad world we live in. 

And while I think women can absolutely find their value and happiness is a career, the growing number of testimonies for 30/40-something single/childless women saying they’ve been lied to would indicate this isn’t just men projecting trad values onto them. 

Many men need to hear what Butker has to say. 

Some women do too. 

Some women don’t .. and they should just ignore him and find solace in the fact that every other societal institution in the Western world is in opposition to Harrison’s words. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

Uh. It's not left or right. It's children. Support children. Left, right, center, bottom, top, middle, anywhere. Children should have the opportunity to learn.

Since you don't know about it; the situation began when save the children was announced as her partner. They do not serve Israel. They serve Palestine, Ukraine, and other war torn countries. Miss Rachel was harassed for not supporting Israel. She said she supports every child, including Israeli children. That meant she got right in the middle of the road and blasted by both sides.

That's crazy!  Haven't heard that.  My nephew's son watches her intently all the time.  He's 1.5 years old.  Kids dig her vibe.  Weird how supporting all children is a problem for some.  What a shame.

• Agree 1

Just now, phypon said:

That's crazy!  Haven't heard that.  My nephew's son watches her intently all the time.  He's 1.5 years old.  Kids dig her vibe.  Weird how supporting all children is a problem for some.  What a shame.

but here we are butthurt because a man who has a skill for an athletic team has a religious view?

everyone caring about this to scream at the sky is just whats wrong with the world. it's silly.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Westside said:

Sounds a lot like the idiot leftist here on PPP. 

You guys really HATE reminders that your social positions are minority ones, don’t you?

🎯 

It's what Marxists have told us they do. Nobody should be surprised when they do it.

The world progressives have made is extremely fragile and artificial, it extracts and expends an incurable amount of resources in an attempt to deny the natural and traditional patterns of life

Deep down the left are so rabid and insecure because they understand the perioulos nature of the inverted pyramid they're destroying civilization in order to hold aloft

They know that basic truth is fatal to their perverted and warped construct and they're not subtle about threatening to kill you over it

• Like (+1) 1

Wingnuts, how does it feel to be told that the Chiefs' kicker is your new hero? Conflicted? Doubtful. Probably time to double down I bet. Why not go full rettard? Buy his jersey and start wearing it to Bills games.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Wingnuts, how does it feel to be told that the Chiefs' kicker is your new hero? Conflicted? Doubtful. Probably time to double down I bet. Why not go full rettard? Buy his jersey and start wearing it to Bills games.

I've been assured by really smart people that kickers are now tough guys.  So.....yeah.

This is Tuckers fault.   Once you start idolizing a pud that wore a bow tie you're f'd.  These wankers are all tanning their nads now telling us kickers are tough.  Mass hysteria.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Haha (+1) 1

Starting to think these angry women on Twitter, egged on by sports journos and beta podcasters aren’t actually the majority on this issue…

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I've been assured by really smart people that kickers are now tough guys.  So.....yeah.

This is Tuckers fault.   Once you start idolizing a pud that wore a bow tie you're f'd.  These wankers are all tanning their nads now telling us kickers are tough.  Mass hysteria.

It doesn’t matter that this is not clever or witty in the least because you have made Gene Frenkle’s day. It’s the first time anyone has responded to his brand of idiocy. Chalk up one RAK for L Ron Goodguy! 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Starting to think these angry women on Twitter, egged on by sports journos and beta podcasters aren’t actually the majority on this issue…

The way you talk...you think you're some "alpha" real American patriotic tough guy or something? Do you see John Wayne when you look in the mirror? Is Charles Bronson in the room with you right now? Do you like movies about gladiators?

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

It doesn’t matter that this is not clever or witty in the least because you have made Gene Frenkle’s day. It’s the first time anyone has responded to his brand of idiocy. Chalk up one RAK for L Ron Goodguy! 

Get your Butker jersey while they last! 😉

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

The way you talk...you think you're some "alpha" real American patriotic tough guy or something? Do you see John Wayne when you look in the mirror? Is Charles Bronson in the room with you right now? Do you like movies about gladiators?

Nah.. just a guy in his 30’s, former athlete, who goes to the gym regularly, eats healthy, owns a business and has  come to a point where I legitimately don’t respect people like you.  

I don’t hate you.  I just think weak men create hard times and people like you buckled under covid, will buckle under the next emergency and can’t handle any dissenting voices when the entirety of our societal institutions (daily) inundate us with messaging to counter any person who dares step up and challenge it. 

Most of us men, statistically speaking - relevant polling, are growing to resent y’all.  You may think you speak for women, but they don’t respect you for acquiescing on anything difficult. 

Many of them will thank you in public for being compliant .. and then think less of you in private.  

Meanwhile everything around us deteriorates because people like you are a slave to the system.  A cog in the messaging.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

So we're allowed to attack posters now?  I like this board.

I have a feeling you wouldn't say 2 words like that to another human in real life.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2